WOO nice guitar plays really well.
But not sure if its just me but im not to sure on the sound. It has ibz v1 ibz.v2. ibz s1
I cant say im a real pro on pick ups but i love the real chunk sounds you get in heavy metal. dont get me wrong its a fantastic guitar but not sure if i like the single coil sound you get.

Anyway i have a boss gt8 and im having to use a 100w acoustic amp plus two 50w roland dm20s and its all put into the send and return of the amps and gt8.

Just wondering if anyone has any idears on pick ups i could put in it or if i just need to tweak the gt8.or a good site i can look at to hear the sounds of good pick ups cos i "know nothing "lol.........

peace and love to all you rock heads man. thanks (sunhouse)
you could go Dimarzio, the classic combination with Ibanez.

There website as soundclips with almost all the pickups they sell.

Evo's are teh sex0rz but you need to be a sharp player. They can highlight your sloppy playing easily.
Evo2's are pretty much the same but alot more forgiving.

Check them out, might find something you like.

Edit: I have a DY. Make sure you register it on the link in my sig.

PSN ID: ArranP
While you're here, you should post some pictures!
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by apmaman
you could go Dimarzio, the classic combination with Ibanez.

There website as soundclips with almost all the pickups they sell.

Evo's are teh sex0rz but you need to be a sharp player. They can highlight your sloppy playing easily.
Evo2's are pretty much the same but alot more forgiving.

Check them out, might find something you like.

Edit: I have a DY. Make sure you register it on the link in my sig.

cool man already don so but not got around to taking any nice pics yet only got it yesterday man. thanks tho il take a look at site.
yer i know man but its all i really have at the mo. but im plugged into the back so im not using the amp part just the speakers .or am i way wrong lol