So anyone think that this new album will be good? I f it really is a throwback like Lars said, that'll be awesome. I'm afraid it will suck like every other Metallica album since the Black Album. Master of Puppets and ...And Justice For All were awesome albums that I doubt they could top now.
metallica album -> metallica thread
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I think they could pull it off if Hammett lays off the wah-wah. And if Hammett does more solos. One or two slos songs would be nice too.

But most of the sogns are in drop C or 1 step down I'm gonna scream >_<
Quote by wylde_overdrive
It's not the fact they need solos, they just need to write good songs.

Theres that too
That's the problem. Once they used up all of Cliff's stuff, they didn't know what to do. Then Bob Rock came in and kind of finalized their decline.
i cant believe there arent more replys to this lol...to answer ur Q...maybe...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by tallica81
Metallica´s new album is going to be their greatest i believe in them

I wish I had your confidence...
they sold out metal now its rocks turn
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Quote by tallica81

yea and i bet u belive in santa
Quote by freakypop
yea and i bet u belive in santa

What do you mean... are you implying that Santa is fake? AAAAHHHHHHH!!! I hope he leaves a huge a$$ turd in your stocking. LOL
Quote by tallica81

LOL I don't think that this album will be their best. Also I think that the black album was a let down basically. It wasn't that good!
Quote by imtherooster713
So anyone think that this new album will be good? I f it really is a throwback like Lars said, that'll be awesome. I'm afraid it will suck like every other Metallica album since the Black Album. Master of Puppets and ...And Justice For All were awesome albums that I doubt they could top now.

read my sig and answer your own question.

Although I will give it a listen, I don't think it will do very well at all.
Quote by Glimsom
Well, there was that horrible accident with Metallica, where the entire band had their Metal amputated. =P