So when I started swimming laps I didn't wear goggles. However, after being told off by the lifeguards for swimming erraticly and always flip-turning into the lane-ropes I decided to invest. I've swum with them twice, and while they fit pretty well after about 15 minutes of wearing them I get a dull pain in the bones beneath my eyebrows. Is it normal to experience pain when starting to use goggles, or do I just have a bad pair?
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

its normal...n did u close ur eyes when swimming w/out em?
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Maybe loosen them a bit?
Quote by someguitarguy88
Yeah i figured out i had herpes thanks to wikipedia!
Normal Dude
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
normal
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
they could be too small. one time i forgot my goggles before swim practice, i borrowed some girls old goggles, my eyes killed for two days after because they didnt fit.

dude how did you swim laps without goggles.... jesus christ your a trooper haha
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by Kumanji
Loosen them a tad, yes. And it's normal to ache when you first use them. To get used to them, try wearing them around the house, when you do the shopping and to social functions.

I lawled
Gear
Takamine EG5015S
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Strat
Fender Stage 1600 (160 Watt)
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Hot Rod
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
it's pretty normal. if it's bad pain try loosening them a bit.
i've swam 8 years and you get used to it, but try taking advil before you swim. it helps alot.
OMG...i'm a girl.

GOO INDIGO TEAM!

X
Quote by rage6945
they could be too small. one time i forgot my goggles before swim practice, i borrowed some girls old goggles, my eyes killed for two days after because they didnt fit.

dude how did you swim laps without goggles.... jesus christ your a trooper haha

I just closed my eyes and opened them when I came up/breathed.. It made it kind of hard to stay straight doing front crawl but otherwise it wasn't too bad.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by mydarkesthour

Oh yeah, and if I loosen them they tend to let water in. They might be too small because the nose thing isn't adjustable and I have a bigger nose, but they suction to my face fairly well so unless the pain gets really bad or something I guess I'll keep them.

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by mydarkesthour