Hey, I don't care how good you are...
DEATHbyBLOOD (lead guitar), Gibson_Player93 (rhtym guitar), and I (bass) are starting an online band and need a drummer and singer...

Reply, PM me, or
Email me at thekooliest09@yahoo.com
AIM me at thekooliestman
MSN me at thekooliest09@yahoo.com
MSN DEATHbyBLOOD at sk8ordie1@msn.com

Please have recording stuff

Were gonna play all types of music, covers and originals...
We will sail the way the wind blows :P
Last edited by user_name_here at Feb 13, 2008,
One person records themself playing, and sends it to the next guy in a mp3 format, and so on, until you have your own track/cover.
would yall take the tracks and run them through a program which allows you to do "dubbing" to add on the next parts??
Hey you know if we can't find a drummer that can record we could try a drum machind or some MIDI program.
Jackson JS30RR
Epiphone Flying-V, Goth Series
B.C Rich Warlock
Line 6 Half - Stack Combo

I added you to my MSN thing, and I'm on right now.
Jackson JS30RR
Epiphone Flying-V, Goth Series
B.C Rich Warlock
Line 6 Half - Stack Combo

what do all of you play and what kind of voice are u looking for?
like wheres the general direction. name your influences or something.
mine include everything from The Doors, to Judas Priest, to Death, to Robert Johnson, to Suffocation,... I think you get the idea.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

booty guard, a couple of us mainly play metal, but for this little project we want to cover whatever musicl style we feel at the time. as long as your singing doens't make the music worse, we want you!
Ah, here's the thread.

I can't really do the screaming bit, but other than that, it sounds like it'd be fun.
Well metals cool cause thats what i like too. I can do some good old fashion DM vocals, as well as some Chuck Schuldiner style stuff, as well as arsis. I can sing ozzy too, not too much Iron Maiden or Judas Priest... Weed has cut off those highs that i used to reach. But yah any mid to low range or gutteral, or raspy stuff I can do for sure, even some Anthrax and Overkill stuff too. YAH!

what are you thinking of covering... sorry i dont much use aim or msn but u can always msg me.

Oh and if you need some guitar parts done I can do some too so let me know.

Quote by The Virtuoso

Quote by saphrax

bootyguard
were probably gonna be on the rock-metal side of things
we dont know if we will cover or make orginal recordings
can your record your singing?
can you songwrite

Airman Kai
its ok, idk if we need screaming
can you record your singing?
can you songwrite
Yah, I could send a few clips. My current mike doesn't hook into the computer, though, so I'll have to get a new one, it shouldn't be a problem.

And I CAN write songs, but as for how good they are, you'd have to be the judge.
Yes i can write songs. I've actually posted a few lyrics on UG before. and I need to borrow my friends hook up so i can plug my mike into the computer.

I'll PM you part of some of my lyrics and you can tell me what you think.

oh and i write both lyrics and music also... if u have guitarpro i can send you some musical compositions too.

Quote by The Virtuoso

Quote by saphrax

booty guard, do it, you should send me, sk8ordie1@msn.com, the lyrics and i'll pass them to the other members. If you can send me some vocal stuff you've recorded, like all of the styles you feel confident doing that would be cool, ha, you don't need to be some superhuman singer or anything, just add to the music, not take from it.
Airman Kai, you are welcome to do the same!
WE NEED REALISTIC SOUNDING DRUMS, SOMEONE WITH MAYBE BATTERY 3 OR A GOOD DRUM PROGRAM, OR SOME REAL DRUMS!!!
yo i sent you the link to the lyrics that i have online. i planned to have it sung in a way where the first verse is kinda sang normally and the rest (besides the spoken parts) are done in a metal rasp or grunt.

Oh and when I get to borrow my friend's mic plug i'll send you some clips of what i can do. cool.

Quote by The Virtuoso

Quote by saphrax