Hey guys,

I am currently starting my Ibanez Iceman build there will be detailed pictures and possibly even videos since we are using my guitar as a design tutorial for the following wood shop courses in the high school. Basically the guitar in sense is going to be an ibanez iceman, it probably wont look exactly to specification more like a les paul had sex with an iceman because I just can not seem to get the curves properly on it, so what I am looking for is a design template for an ibanez iceman in Auto CAD format or just on the computer, I have found some to buy but I am trying to avoid that for money sake. I have searched high and low and have come up with nothing, and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out with that template.
In order for evil to succeed, good men must do nothing...
Iceman user here!

I'll be following this build, for sho'.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Quote by diditfortehlulz
Iceman user here!

I'll be following this build, for sho'.

Superbad FTW.

And yes, I will follow this as well. You have piqued my interest.........
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
It is going to be a bolt on neck, but I am fairly certain i am going to use the AANJ, let me know your guys opinions please, I do not start full contruction until probably next week, I have to wait for wood and stuff to arrive, and trust me there will be lots of photos!

If someone could please help me find a tempalte for the whole guitar including the neck, I am looking to find out the spacing between bride and nut, pups, etc etc etc...
In order for evil to succeed, good men must do nothing...