Alright, I'm a reetard apparently. I can't figure out anything on myspace. I only have 2 friends so far. (other than Tom)

If it says friend "someone" is online, how do I talk to them, send a message, or bulletin, or comment, or IM (which I can't do b/c I have a 98. )?

how do I talk to people on there?
You can leave them a comment by going to their page and look for something clever like "Comment me!" or whatever.

Also, their should be a mood indicator, like "Whoever: is feeling sad." and then the little face that they choose. Under that are two options, "Send message" or "Leave comment."

If you want more friends, you can add me, haha. myspace.com/wtfitsadrian

I'll accept your invitation when Lent is over.
Who dat?
send a message or comment. Bulletins are messages to everyone (meaning they'll appear on the home screen where everyone can read them). Messages are private and to an individual. Comments are messages to an individual that everyone can see if they want.
To send a message, you go to their page and click on the "send message" link on their page.

The "add comment" link is somewhere down by their top friends.
Alrgiht, I've went her like 5 messaages, 2 bulletins, and 2 comments, (over the past few days of course). Where do I check if she's sent me stuff. I look in my inbox, but there's nothing, I have no commetns, and there's no bulletins from her.

Where else should I check, or is that it?
Think about them REAL HARD and it might just come true. I use brain messaging all the time.
Quote by neptune1988
Alrgiht, I've went her like 5 messaages, 2 bulletins, and 2 comments, (over the past few days of course). Where do I check if she's sent me stuff. I look in my inbox, but there's nothing, I have no commetns, and there's no bulletins from her.

Call her phone?...

and bulletins to specific people are annoying, and get you deleted. If you had more friends, that is.
Who dat?
Alright, sorry to bother everyone again, but....

I'm in my "Sent" box. If it says "read", does that mean I read it, they (the recipient) read it, or which is it?

Also the order of the "status" of a message as it appears is...

1.) Sent (I sent it)

2.) Read (They read it)

3.) Replied (They sent response, and that's listed in "Inbox")

4.) Deleted (It's been a while so the website deleted it)

^Is this right?
Everyone chats though the comments, its just easy. For anything you just want the other member to read, send them a message using their member home page.
for any help theres the myspace message board.

That page you get sent to when you sign in is the one that will update you with any messages or Friend Requests. Normally you will only have to scroll down the page a little to get to the text line where it posts that type of stuff.

If you post your myspace page I'll send you a friend request.

"read" = YOU read the message but didn't reply, (send any message back)

Ill correct this:

1.) Sent (You sent it)

2.) Read (You read it)

3.) Replied (Messages You replied to, someone else sent them to you)

4.) Deleted (ones you went and told myspace to delete out of the inbox, it just saves them there incase you need to look them up but It wont save them forever.)
Last edited by moody07747 at Feb 14, 2008,
So there's no way of knowing if they read my messages TO THEM, unless they specificly tell me, right?
Quote by neptune1988

hahaha she probably thinks your a stalker
look in your sent folder to see if she read or replied to anything
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by neptune1988
So there's no way of knowing if they read my messages TO THEM, unless they specificly tell me, right?

Click on your sent folder, and itll tell you if it was sent, read, or replied to
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"