I'm getting ready to buy a case (http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Musicians-Gear-Deluxe-Electric-Guitar-Case?sku=540948) for my dean z-x (http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dean-ZX-Electric-Guitar?sku=519812) but i'm not to sure if it will fit.

I'm also getting ready to buy a wah pedal. I'm not to sure on which kind to buy, and I need a good price. I'm not to sure if my amp (http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Kustom-66Dart-Guitar-Amplifier-?sku=480088) will be compatible with a wah pedal, or how you even hook one up. Help???
dunlop cry-baby best wah-wah and its $60 i think...
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
1. Zakk Wyldes Dunlop Signature Wah is probobly the best on the market right now, if u want a slightly different wah the Ibanez Weeping Demon aint so bad either (it has a lot of different options and knobs and configurations and whatnot, zakk's pretty straight forward). Yes it'll work, you'll just need to buy another (probobly pretty short) cable, ive never heard of a pedal not working with some guitar amp.
2. Unless you travel a lot, a hardcase's kinda pointless, especially one of those universal ones. if ur lookin for a hardcase, get a brandname one especially for your guitar, it may be a bit more expensive, but will save you a lot of nerves not having to worry bout your guitar bouncing all over the place in the universal 1.
Go for a slash wah. Does clean, blues, classic rock, and higher gain stuff equally well. Wonderful sweep and zero tone suckage.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
a) no idea bout the case

but

b) check the ultimate wah thread, post in there with the info needed and we'll help you
and dont get any of those wahs mentioned here...theyre both overpriced imo

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by STorpedo
1. Zakk Wyldes Dunlop Signature Wah is probably the worst on the market right now, if u want a slightly different wah the Ibanez Weeping Demon aint so bad either (it has a lot of different options and knobs and configurations and whatnot, zakk's pretty homosexual). Yes it'll work, you'll just need to buy another (probobly pretty short) cable, ive never heard of a pedal not working with some guitar amp.
Fixed.

+1 on checking the ultimate wah thread.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by STorpedo
1. Zakk Wyldes Dunlop Signature Wah is probobly the best on the market right now, if u want a slightly different wah the Ibanez Weeping Demon aint so bad either (it has a lot of different options and knobs and configurations and whatnot, zakk's pretty straight forward). Yes it'll work, you'll just need to buy another (probobly pretty short) cable, ive never heard of a pedal not working with some guitar amp.
2. Unless you travel a lot, a hardcase's kinda pointless, especially one of those universal ones. if ur lookin for a hardcase, get a brandname one especially for your guitar, it may be a bit more expensive, but will save you a lot of nerves not having to worry bout your guitar bouncing all over the place in the universal 1.

From what Ihave read I thought the Wylde Overdrive was worse then the crybaby from hell and the Slash wah.