Blood Oath

Can't wait
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Sweet.. strange name for a Suffo album though. They are rumoured to be playing Ireland in April, should be excellent.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Looks cool, somone said they have been very interested in what fans think and all people have said is go back to PFW and EOTF style riffs. Fingers crossed will be awesome.
Sweet! looking forward to it, their last album was quite enjoyable, the album that got me into the band, so im definately looking forward to it!
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?
sweet, can't wait.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Should be awesome.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Good, I thought that their last self titled album was their last... Not sure why but it's great they're releasing another album... Their first album owned so badly...
Dean Z-X Fund: $50 out of $200 (25%)

My Gear:
Guitar: Schecter C-1 Elite
Amp: B-52 ST-6012
Pedals/Other: BOSS Dynamic Wah, BOSS Metal Zone MT-2

Massive Failure
I hope frank does more Effigy era vocals on this one,that style did return in the s/t witch i loved,hopefully they'll continue.STD was good,but their getting closer and closer to their original excellence.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

I really hope that Frank returns to his old vocal style because I wasn't that impressed with his vocals on the last album. It kind of ruined it for me, to be completely honest. Let's just cross our fingers and see.
Quote by Tehzekester
To you maybe. Suffocation is ****ing amazing to most people.

If we are to assume that by "most people" you mean tone deaf meat-heads who think e string masturbation is brutal, then yeah sure.
Quote by Ramseus
If we are to assume that by "most people" you mean tone deaf meat-heads who think e string masturbation is brutal, then yeah sure.

e string masturbation? Elaborate please.. I'm looking forward to this, I hope they'll play some of their new material when I see them in July
Last edited by destroy_techno at Feb 22, 2008,
oh yay, more blood.

Blooddrunk
Blood Omen
Blood Drips
Blood Oath
Blood Rain
BloodRayne 3

eeesh. lots of blood for this year.

Quote by Ramseus

Rammy-Wammy! You look so much more badass here
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Please tell us about E string masturbation, Captian Troll?

Have you not heard anything...they rarely use E-string riffs except when using palm-muted fills between riffs. Like PFW or most songs on EOTF
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Gotta love Suffocation, the most consistent band in Death Metal history. They have never put out a bad release. Amazing live as well. one of the Kings of DM.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by Terror Kovenant
Gotta love Suffocation, the most consistent band in Death Metal history. They have never put out a bad release. Amazing live as well. one of the Kings of DM.

Gotta agree with you TK....IMO they are the kings.
Aw the newer version of Catatonia doesnt sound as good as the original.. I cannot wait to hear that song live, or Torn Into Enthrallment, Ive been waiting to see guys live for way too long.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Ramseus

E string masturbation allows for the most brutality. It's a lower pitch then the other strings, so it makes sense to me.