Mccain, Liberman

Or

Mccain, Hucabee

They Both Have There Pros And Cons
I Personally Think Liberman Is The Way To Go

But I Just Wanted To Know What Others Tought
OBAMA WILL CAP UR ASS!!! lol jk
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
actually if he REALLY wants to smile...he'll keep out of politics like he should
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
If there is a god, this thread will be moved to the "Only Political Thread" thread.
Quote by sixstringsteve
actually if he REALLY wants to smile...he'll keep out of politics like he should

Win.
^ arent there any number of things that should piss you of other than capitalized letters like oh i dont know the huge national deficit or this health care bull**** that the dems want to go with
or genocide happening in the afrika
but i guese capitalized letters thats right ahead of all that other retarted sht im talking about right

and you say im an immature 12 year old you ****ing dink child
only 12 year olds would let something so small and miniscule bother them
Last edited by the-kid66 at Feb 14, 2008,
i like Ron Paul, except that i think we should stay in iraq, but since he isn't getting elected, i'm going with Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter's idea and voting hillary or barack. that way, when everyone sees how unbelievably badly they suck at life, we'll get a line of republican presidents after that. unless we get a sack of **** like mccain again.
look man im a republican to but scum bags like RUSH and Especially especially Coulter should not be a reliable source of political information or political input. dont listen to what they say all they are doing is dividing the party and if you are a Conservative why in the **** would you vote for either hilary or Obama.

it dosent make sense sure Mccain isnt stounce right republican like Romney but hes bettor that those other two ****s and if you ask me Rush and Coulter are just sour losers they are just sad and pissed of theyre boy romney didnt make it to win the nomination

Stupid ****s like limbough and coulter are the reason the republicans might loose this year
Quote by frottage
i like Ron Paul, except that i think we should stay in iraq, but since he isn't getting elected, i'm going with Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter's idea and voting hillary or barack. that way, when everyone sees how unbelievably badly they suck at life, we'll get a line of republican presidents after that. unless we get a sack of **** like mccain again.

And you dont ****ing make sense at all How could you be a Republican that i gotta assume is a conservative like Ron Paul, if you listen to Rush limbough and Coulter how the hell could you listen to Ron paul and say yah i like that man and look at McCain and say **** that guy.

Ill tell you why because your a ****ing sheep or nothing but a follower you dont know what the **** your saying, your just stuck in this Party mentality, and ignorant people like you are whats wrong with America

i bet anyone that knows a lick of politics would agree that your full of ****
a) first of all im not american, so I really dont care a whole lot about all the **** your country has gotten into.

Second ill be the judge on whether im 12, and I would know that im not, so that answers your question.

Also, capital letters to national debt is a bit of a large jump eh? Someone takes themselves toos eriously I think. And I would love it if someone would answer my question and tell me why people insist on typing with caps like that.

evening.
Quote by the-kid66
look man im a republican to but scum bags like RUSH and Especially especially Coulter should not be a reliable source of political information or political input. dont listen to what they say all they are doing is dividing the party and if you are a Conservative why in the **** would you vote for either hilary or Obama.

it dosent make sense sure Mccain isnt stounce(<--wtf?) right republican like Romney but hes bettor that those other two ****s (<--also, wtf?)and if you ask me Rush and Coulter are just sour losers they are just sad and pissed of theyre boy romney didnt make it to win the nomination

Stupid ****s like limbough and coulter are the reason the republicans might loose this year

Haha. Learn better grammar/spelling, and then focus more on politics. Hey, that sounds like a certain president I know

Also, wrong thread, bud.