Well I was single last year

And i'm single tomorrow

But nothing overtly depressing has ever happened to me on valentines day

That being said now...watch something unbelieveably **** happen tomorrow
ALOT has happened to me on valintines day

But its gotta be being dumped 2 years in a row =/ (last year and year before)
I went to ask a girl out and before I could she said she was getting back together with her ex. I was NOT happy.
There's a place where a depth charge ignites.
well ive liked the same person for three years and dont have the guts to ask her out. I ended up doing it, but nope. shes taken now.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
Quote by gallagher2006
When I had sex with my girlfriend5 times in one day.

Oh wait, that was awesome!

Yeah noone likes a show off

I was born, oh wait...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
I was in third grade, and this girl gave me a valentine. Which was awesome, until I found out she gave everyone else in the class one too...EVEN THE TEACHER!!!

Fucking slut...
<Han> I love Hitler
well it wasnt on valentines but the day before, my gf dumped me ugh wtever its a pretty stupid holiday thing anyway jsut to get you to buy chocolates and other crap
Quote by Imalius
stupid holiday thing anyway jsut to get you to buy chocolates and other crap

Agreed
Quote by insanitytheband
my mum gave me a box of chocolate

i wish i got a box of chocolates

unless that is some sort of sexual gratification i do not understand...
Quote by adr11iano
gain:9
treble:8
mids:5
bass:6
volume:0

this is the best when playing paramore
Quote by SideshowRaven24
well ive liked the same person for three years and dont have the guts to ask her out. I ended up doing it, but nope. shes taken now.

Seriously I know exactly what you mean I’ve been liking this girl for about a month now but somehow have never had he balls to ask her.....ah well sum people just get lucky!
Quote by SideshowRaven24

Dont give up on her if you really want to date her you wont give up hope just because she's got a date, she wont be taken for to long.

The most depressing thing for me happened...... today.
I was going to ask out this girl and I walked up to her locker and heard her talking to her friend about another guy in my grade asked her out, and she said yes. Not knowing I was there she talked about corny stuff like how he asked her and stuff.
I literally thought I was watching TV for a minute
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
I bought this girl flowers and all that. Her friend got her locker combination and set all this stuff up in her locker and when I walked by on V-Day she hated it. She threw everything away. The whole grade heard about it and everyone laughed at her, and some hot chick was all over me every time the girl walked by.
i was sick 2 years ago...

but i got a new girlfriend (shes the **** lol) on sunday so i couldnt be happier this year
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
does yur gf breaking up with you two days before st.v's count? coz if it does....yeah
Quote by djmay71
does yur gf breaking up with you two days before st.v's count? coz if it does....yeah

really sorry dude. I'm sure things will get better.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
Quote by The_Paranoia
I bought this girl flowers and all that. Her friend got her locker combination and set all this stuff up in her locker and when I walked by on V-Day she hated it. She threw everything away. The whole grade heard about it and everyone laughed at her, and some hot chick was all over me every time the girl walked by.

is the hot chick part good though???

well my grandpa died last year on valentines day, so this will be the anniversary of his death.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Last edited by matosh.lee at Feb 13, 2008,
Quote by The_Paranoia

Isn't that a good thing?
And no, nothing bad has ever happened to me on Valentines.
Quote by Adrock1795
When you take a crap do you clean your ass siting down or standing?
Quote by Garret.
upside down
Quote by x_thurston_x
You're working for the government aren't you?
Quote by SkyValley
I don't have an ass.

Quote by SideshowRaven24
really sorry dude. I'm sure things will get better.

happened a year ago...but still, i fought the urge to go emo yesterday and played some death metal and it was all good
Quote by The_Paranoia

that made me confused..
Yeah, my girlfriend moved to Seattle on Valentine's Day last year, twas a very sad day indeed.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
so i was with this girl Crystal last year and it was valentines day and i didnt even get to talk to her that day then the next day i found out she did crystal meth and ****ed a guy THEN everyone would purposely ask me "hey hows Crystal Meth (get it?)" to piss me off

not a good week
idk i guess seeing everyone get valentines and candy except me. That sucks a bit. And for all the people saying "beeing single" get ****ing used to it. For me its been like that all my life.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Last year on Vday, I asked my girlfriend for a year at that time if she would be my valentine, and she hesitently said yes, but the next morning she broke up with me.
I got over it thought..atleast she had enough decentsy to not end it on Vday, lol but I still hate Vday.
Well, I'm usually alone in a relationship sense on most valentine's days. I guess you could consider that depressing...then again, I rather prefer it.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Being single for Valentine's day for the first time in either 4 or 5 years.
Quote by djmay71

Agh, same here man. Sucks doesn't it?
Being single during V day is a normal thing for me. I guess seeing couple get all cuddly and romantic. Its a load of crap. They should be normal all year. If they want to show affection, don't save the flowers or chocolate for the same day every year, should be doing it spontaneously throughout the year.

At least a few couples a lot of people thought were made for each other have split up recently and it'll be their first V day single for at least 2 or 3 years. It'd be harder for them. A good friend who is in same course as me split up only 2 weeks ago which is bad timing. The guy who dumped her is a pompous prick anyway imo so she better off. She seems to be taking it well but I guess it does take some time.