hey guys, im about to start creatine and try it out. I recently had to take off about a month and a half of weights due to being sick and have been back lifting for about a week and a half or so and haven't quite gotten back to my original strength yet, so should i hold off on the creatine until i get back to my original strength (im not too far off) or should i start it now while im still working back up? thanks in adance.
1. This is a guitar website.
2. Creatine is stupid, if anything take dymetadrine extreme or some of those pills, that actually make you stronger. In case you didnt kno, creatine only makes you look bigger, and when you stop taking it it shrinks your muscles to original size, and might even make you weaker.
id say go to the bodybuilding thread

EDIT: (Storpedo) you have never used nor you know what youre speaking of... please dont make adviceses that are not based on facts.

creatine if used properly is a great boost for your work out... used PROPERLY
Last edited by just17n8 at Feb 13, 2008,
Once you start, be prepared to dish out a lot of money every month for supplements.

Also, if you use creatine and other supplements well, with a good diet, you will definitely see an increase in gains. Not so much creatine though, I'd look into some other options. Not gonna get into it here, do some research. There's no reason to hold off on starting it to "get back to your original strength."
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
Quote by STorpedo
1. This is a guitar website.
2. Creatine is stupid, if anything take dymetadrine extreme or some of those pills, that actually make you stronger. In case you didnt kno, creatine only makes you look bigger, and when you stop taking it it shrinks your muscles to original size, and might even make you weaker.

Shut up and go away. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Thread starter- go here ->>>>>>>https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=573981
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by just17n8
id say go to the bodybuilding thread

EDIT: (Storpedo) you have never used nor you know what youre speaking of... please dont make adviceses that are not based on facts.

creatine if used properly is a great boost for your work out... used PROPERLY

yeah yeah, keep on telling yourself that buddy. do have to apologize for sayin that this is a guitar website, apparentley pit has all sorts of things goin on. anyways, show me a person who got a "great" boost from using creatine, ill show you 10 who gained just as much strength not using anything, and another 10 who used pills and got 2x the strength. The cost to health vs. gains in strength is poor in creatine, u want the best, creatine aint it.

Goes to you to MySweetFracture-whats that a MCR rip off name?
Last edited by STorpedo at Feb 13, 2008,
i just noticed hes from feb '08
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by STorpedo

Goes to you to MySweetFracture-whats that a MCR rip off name?

First off, Your an idiot. Google "creatine" and look at all the trials done with it.

Second off, No. Its a Saves the Day song. Nice try though. You get a C- for effort.
Not Enough AssHatery
Great attempt at an insult, trying to help you guys here. Gonna f*ck up your health, do it right. Looking at those trials is like lookin at somethin out of a US army booklet or an ad of the same-most of it'll be bull. Tried creatine myself for a half-year, did 0, read some other posts, did 0 for em too-by the transitive property of sweetfracture f*cks his mother, a lot of ppl arent seem to be getting the results even tho they've been using it properly, meaning ppl who do get larger gains get them from outside factors. had enuff yet?
haha everyone point and laugh at the Feb 08'er
My Gear

Guitars
Gibson faded Sg in cherry red
Squire bullet special

Amps
Palomino v8
Effects
Danelectro Fish and chips EQ
Boss DM-3 analog delay
Digitech Bad Monkey
My cousin started taking it and he worked out 5 days a week for at least 2 hours and he just looks like a bit of a fat ass
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
Quote by STorpedo

2. creatine only makes you look bigger, and when you stop taking it it shrinks your muscles to original size, and might even make you weaker.

No, creatine doesn't affect your muscle size in any way.
Quote by STorpedo
Great attempt at an insult, trying to help you guys here. Gonna f*ck up your health, do it right. Looking at those trials is like lookin at somethin out of a US army booklet or an ad of the same-most of it'll be bull. Tried creatine myself for a half-year, did 0, read some other posts, did 0 for em too-by the transitive property of sweetfracture f*cks his mother, a lot of ppl arent seem to be getting the results even tho they've been using it properly, meaning ppl who do get larger gains get them from outside factors. had enuff yet?

Im done arguing with you. Your an idiot who can't spell, and as soon as you result to "your mother" jokes, I need to not waste anymore time on you.

have a nice day.
Not Enough AssHatery
jeez, i was hopin for a good ol' flame war you big pussy. just man up and say u got nothing to say then, dont go all high and mighty. But hey, at least one of us will have a nice day
Quote by STorpedo
jeez, i was hopin for a good ol' flame war you big pussy. just man up and say u got nothing to say then, dont go all high and mighty. But hey, at least one of us will have a nice day

hey hey hey, were not looking for a war here (i support you man)

but i really dislike the unnatural ways that people are using to "look better" and "get healthier"

whats wrong with doing it naturally? nothing.

why do you want to use supplements and other unnatural ways to look stronger? laziness/no self confidence in who you are

you wanna look like what todays culture thinks of as good and healthy, do it naturally with some cardio and lifting without the help of your precious concoctions
well said, even tho ive been known to use all kinds of things then and now, natural workouts dont burn you out after 3 years, dont ask u for a liver transplant, and keep u feeling good. (had to put my 2 cents in
Quote by STorpedo
well said, even tho ive been known to use all kinds of things then and now, natural workouts dont burn you out after 3 years, dont ask u for a liver transplant, and keep u feeling good. (had to put my 2 cents in

thanks for the back up