Alright, my friend, for certain reasons, got her computer privileges taken away by her mom. She can only get on when her mom turns the computer on and enters the password for her account.

How would she go about finding this password?
Boot menu -> safe mode -> reset user password.

"Safe mode" is the weak point of any computer that has it enabled.
Quote by smb
Boot menu -> safe mode -> reset user password.

"Safe mode" is the weak point of any computer that has it enabled.

Which is all fine and dandy but since the password gets reset, its pretty obvious the went online.
Quote by NorseGodofRock
Which is all fine and dandy but since the password gets reset, its pretty obvious the went online.

just say the computer got unplugged, most parents dont know **** about computers, and even tho that doesnt really reset the password (unplugging it) you can say it does, even if the parent isnt computer savy
cameras
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by Ironbodom

Thanks man, but...

Quote by NorseGodofRock

We're also trying some ghetto hacks involving the ceiling, a video camera, and ducttape, but I fear she is not 007/ninja enough to pull it off.
Last edited by NorseGodofRock at Feb 13, 2008,
Is there anyway to get the password without actually changing it? She is allowed on the account for like about an hour every day, after he mom gets home. She needs to be able to get on in the hours before she does.
tie her mom up and force it out of her
Wake up
Your hiding in your nightmares
Your screaming behind closed eyes
What the hell are you waiting for
Put a chewed stick of gum under every key on the keyboard before she types in the password. Once she has typed it in, take off the keys and the ones marked with they keys' outline will make up the password. Then anagram it or try every possible variation until figured out.
Quote by macho man
Put a chewed stick of gum under every key on the keyboard before she types in the password. Once she has typed it in, take off the keys and the ones marked with they keys' outline will make up the password. Then anagram it or try every possible variation until figured out.

spose she goes on the net? or she has to type up something?
Quote by macho man

u.....are......god..........
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Just tell her to live with her punishment, she obviously did somehthing stupid to deserve it, trust me she'll get even more screwed if her mom finds out she hacked the password.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Valley Forge...

Apparently she hit the E and L twice.

Quote by The__Chill
Just tell her to live with her punishment, she obviously did somehthing stupid to deserve it, trust me she'll get even more screwed if her mom finds out she hacked the password.

How old are you? Why should she live with her punishment regardless of what she did? Does she gain anything from it? You think it "build's character" and "good morals", old man?