Do you like Gibson or Fender, or do you own one or the other?

I own and prefer a Gibson Les Paul
Last edited by eat-the-rich at Feb 13, 2008,
gibson hands down
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
fender deluxe players strat, I kinda want a gibson es339 but fender has the best tone.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
ah..the age old question..theres no right answer. depends on your preferences and your style..but totally fender. if gibson's prices didnt suck ass...
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
love em both, have something from both. well, not gibson, but gotta love epiphone. i think they are perfectly equal companies... mayyybe gibson a lil more.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
gibson, without a doubt. the only fender id own would have humbuckers, the single coils sound puny and have the horrific screech on high gain (at least on my amp)
Gibson

I have an SG and love it like a son
However i also have a strat i would kill for so its really just personal opinion
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
Quote by STorpedo
gibson, without a doubt. the only fender id own would have humbuckers, the single coils sound puny and have the horrific screech on high gain (at least on my amp)

i can agrre with that.
thats why i got two floyd rose humsbuckers on my strat. freakin sick
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Fender. Of course single sound bad on high. That wasn't there design. Some people
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I thought these threads wern't allowed...

Fender would be my pick though..
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
Oh my god, these threads are so stupid.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
i'm yet to play a guitar that I like more than a fender telecaster (and I own one). I dislike strats, but teles are incredible.
I tried a gibson les paul a while ago. It was okay, but nothing special. I then tried a gibson SG, and I absolutely hated it. It looked nice, but sounded and felt terrible! I hate SGs with a passion. The only gibson guitar I could EVER see myself buying would be an ES-335. But teles will always be my guitar
Fender ftw!