Page 1 of 2
So i really like this girl Lets Call Her A, and apparently she likes me, so i was planning to ask her out soon, but now this girl, lets call her B, who i met online, and yes she is a girl we went on webcam to prove neither of us are perves, who ive been talking to for about 7-8 months, im starting to have feelings for her and i mean very strong feelings, i cant stop thinking about her, I've never met her and she lives like 200-250miles away, but how nice she is online and how she likes a lot of stuff i like, is making me really really like her, and she's Beautiful IMO, and now im stuck with this as loads of people (A's friend, and my friends are telling me to ask out A) but i cant stop thinking about B and i know its stupid having feelings for someone ive never met but i cant help it. Needed to sort of get that of my chest.

Any Help on trying to lose Feelings for B as i doubt ill ever meet her.
how bout stop chatting with her. just dont go online.
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
Get over B, go out with A. Long-distance relationships are a hassle, and 90% not worth it.

Next time, use the relationship thread.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Relationship thread?

Plus your post doesnt make sense. Can we get some cliff notes?
Not Enough AssHatery
The answer is simple. Don't talk to people you don't know on the internet.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Don't we have a relationship thread for this kind of thing? Go watch the movie Serendipity and then try the whole, romantic passion thing and then have all your hopes and dreams crushed in an instant in the real world. Just kidding, try to be realistic and have some self-reflection over ice cream. lol.
dont go on as much, or just go out with A. dont even think about dating B dude. cuz im pretty sure givin virtual head doesnt exist.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by brandon369852
The answer is simple. Don't talk to people you don't know on the internet.

*Leaves UG forever*
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
You just have to ask yourself if you want to ever meet this girl. I can't stop thinking about this beautiful girl I met from England on vacation; we're planning to see each other eventually, even though its like a 3000 mile gap between us.

It probably helps if you can drive.
Quote by missMETALgore
dude my boyfriend lives 1000 miles away and your complaining about 200?

Good luck with that
Hypotenuse ftw, go for C.

Haha. Mathmatically, C is better than B or A. Or is it just larger...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
*Leaves UG forever*

Let me rephrase. "Don't talk to people on the internet unless on UG."
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I'm sort of in a similar bind but I don't actually call it a bind since it's not problematic to me. I've been talking to this wonderful girl who lives on the other side of the country for several months now. However, there are a few girls around campus who seem to like me and I was going to ask one of them out soon. I don't feel bad about it since geographical location always prioritizes, it's just simple human psychology. You can only get so close to someone online, and unless you really want to wait up to several years until you can meet B in real life I'd say just give up on that, stay friends with her if you want, but for Christ's sakes start dating A before someone else does.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by Chobes
Hypotenuse ftw, go for C.

Totally. If

A(A)+B(B)=C(C), then C is like...

More than both.

Yeah, I just dropped some fucking knowledge.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by seanbabs

It's always bigger, but hey, you could be into that stuff.
As long as A is hot then.. A
Wake up
Your hiding in your nightmares
Your screaming behind closed eyes
What the hell are you waiting for
How about A+B+you?
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by seanbabs

and nobody likes a fat chick bro.
Give up B

It might hurt but you will get over it

But don't be a grump to A while your geting over B

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
BTW I'm in the same positiion except my B is never near me at school because of the way the classes are messed up. My A is in my class though

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
My current girlfriend and I met online. I'm from New Jersey, she's from Nebraska, (1,300 miles apart, to be a bit more precise.) We were an online couple, and I could write volumes on the amount of sh*t I caught for it. Most people I knew said to me that she was ugly, and that's why she didn't have a boyfriend in real life, she was probably cheating on me, etc, etc. For her, everyone chimed in with their expert psychological analysis. I'm obviously just a desperate 40 year old pædophile and so on. I'll tell you, that gets old incredibly fast.

Saying that not having a boyfriend/girlfriend in real life makes someone a desperate, socially inept freak is a valid statement only if you assume every person is identical in all regards. It only makes sense if the people near you are exactly like the person you're interested in, who lives across the country, and at least in my situation, that was definitely not the case. The reason I didn't have a girlfriend who lived in New Jersey isn't that I couldn't, it's that I didn't care about any potential girlfriends out here a fraction as much as I cared about my online girlfriend (who will hereafter be referred to as "Kristine" (her name, duh.))

You know when you connect with someone, and if that connection comes through online communication, then to hell with anyone who doubts you. I didn't have an opportunity to BS myself with Kristine, we didn't get to watch movies together to fill out a night, and I couldn't just stare at her and write off any annoying habits of hers because of her looks. All I had was who she was, be it through IMs, and eventually voice-chat. For four to eight hours a night (10-12 on weekends) that was it. And I'll be long in the cold dead ground before I let anyone tell me that that meant nothing, or it wasn't real, or it didn't really let me get to know her.

It would (and still does, I suppose) piss me off so much to see people take their relationships and their significant other for granted. They don't know how lucky they are to be able to be in the same room as their boyfriend/girlfriend, something I would've killed for. There's an incredible amount of bullsh*t going on about this topic, and it really needs to stop, being apart from someone you care about is hard enough without people piling on their poorly thought out and (typically) misguided relationship advice, when 99% of the time, they can't make a relationship work for themselves.

TS, don't listen to any outside pressure pushing you towards or away from girl A or B, keep in mind that you're the one who's going to have to live with your decisions, anything else is inconsequential. People have a habit of talking out of their asses when it comes to relationships, so try to block it out and do what you believe is right, and go for the girl you believe you'll be happy with.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Omaha.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by Paquijón
Date A but continue being friends with B.

Dude, he is just friends with B.
Quote by fob12
Dude, he is just friends with B.

bs
e - head ftw
Page 1 of 2