So many satisfied Agile owners post here I'd say go for it after you hear from some owners.
Quote by uldhppi
So many satisfied Agile owners post here I'd say go for it after you hear from some owners.

its probably not as good as you think.
Probaby equiv to a 500-600$ epi LP
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
its probably not as good as you think.
Probaby equiv to a 500-600$ epi LP

An epi in that price range isn't bad at all
Quote by sum_ugly_man
An epi in that price range isn't bad at all

No, they arent.
But what i got from the TS is that he was about to jizz his pants because he thought he was getting a gibson.
Its not that good man.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
No, they arent.
But what i got from the TS is that he was about to jizz his pants because he thought he was getting a gibson.
Its not that good man.

I wouldn't compare it to a Gibson, I've played some Gibsons that didn't feel right. It felt like a piece of wood, rather than a guitar.

Lesser known brands can have very good products. But yeah its an amazing guitar for what you are paying
Yeah, worth getting I think. The only goldtop in that price range with comparable quality would be an above-average Epi or a Hagstrom Swede, so the choice is pretty limited. And the only one with humbuckers is the Hag.

(For reference, here's the Hag: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Hagstrom-Swede-Electric-Guitar?sku=513340 )

But sure, go for it if you want it, man. You probably won't be dissapointed
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
I think the Epi has humbuckers too, doesn't it?

I know lots of people say good things about the Agile, and I'm in no position to knock it. But check out the Hagstrom. It's a bit more money, but for $500 you get a nice $100 case thrown in. 5-ply binding, Alnico-5 pickups, amazing fretboard, graphite nut, all-solid-mahogany finish, and a great playing neck. Not to mention it looks cool and a bit different.

I just bought one this past week, and I'm pretty happy so far. Time will tell whether or not we bond, but it's looking good so far.

--- D