i ****in hate Ghost Hunters. its the dumbest **** ive ever seen. its a bunch off assholes with crappy cameras(so everything is blurry) and then they shake it and theyre all like "ghooooooosts!" and then they run out of the building and that somehow proves that they saw a ghost
Retards.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by deathbat831
i ****in hate Ghost Hunters. its the dumbest **** ive ever seen. its a bunch off assholes with crappy cameras(so everything is blurry) and then they shake it and theyre all like "ghooooooosts!" and then they run out of the building and that somehow proves that they saw a ghost

they never claim to prove the existance of ghosts asshole, y dont u actually watch the show before complaining, also there on sci fi channel, where are they gonna get the money for good cameras?

i like the show, not to fond of international, but thats because ill never get to visit those places
Quote by nt1440
they never claim to prove the existance of ghosts asshole, y dont u actually watch the show before complaining, also there on sci fi channel, where are they gonna get the money for good cameras?

i like the show, not to fond of international, but thats because ill never get to visit those places

i have watched the show. how else would i know what its like. dont get all pissy at me cause youre easily amused.
lol
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
I can't believe people actually watch stupid shows like that.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by deathbat831
i have watched the show. how else would i know what its like. dont get all pissy at me cause youre easily amused.

im not usually easily amused, but something about being in buildings alone after everyone is gone gets me

i like to explore, therefore the show is relevent to my interests

and there is not one single episode where they say that ghosts exist, they simply say

i think this building could be haunted
Quote by nt1440
im not usually easily amused, but something about being in buildings alone after everyone is gone gets me

i like to explore, therefore the show is relevent to my interests

and there is not one single episode where they say that ghosts exist, they simply say

i think this building could be haunted

haunted by.................?
Quote by Chobes
My mom watches that show.....

there you go, chobes's mom watches the show. is that what you want to be when you grow up?
Quote by deathbat831
there you go, chobes's mom watches the show. is that what you want to be when you grow up?

I guess not?
are you seriously gonna try to make fun of some one for watching a tv show??

is that what you want to be when YOU grow up?

what do u watch anyway?
Quote by deathbat831

She has horrible taste in movies and tv, and believes anything you say, so therefore that show is for gulliable vagina owners with bad taste.

EDIT: I'm not making fun of anyone, I just don't care for the show.
Quote by nt1440
are you seriously gonna try to make fun of some one for watching a tv show??

is that what you want to be when YOU grow up?

what do u watch anyway?

is WHAT what i want to be? you didnt say anything. i dont really watch that much tv. id rather play guitar.
Quote by Chobes
She has horrible taste in movies and tv, and believes anything you say, so therefore that show is for gulliable vagina owners with bad taste.

EDIT: I'm not making fun of anyone, I just don't care for the show.

hahaha btw thank you for going along with the mom comment. i was thinking you might get mad. i wasnt making fun of her or anything.
*facepalm*
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Before people start bitching other users here, how about you go to these locations yourself and check them out? And how about his: How much money can they really make out of something like this? I mean, prolly 90% of all people thinks "Omg this is junk and fake" and they probably take this into concideration when making the show. Ofcourse i understand that many ppl turn into scepticism when comming over stuff like this, but as you grow older you get more open minded. You probably think of ghosts as apperitions with white sheets covered, but Ghost hunters are not trying to locate these. They simply try to locate energies. Ghost hunters are the name of the show, which sci fi channel has labeled them and the show is followed with scary music which producers prolly has made them layer upon. This makes TAPS look bad in my opinion, but if you have watched the show you begin to realise that Jason and Grant are not of the hysterical kind of "ghost hunters" they are more like me and you, ordinary people with an open mind.
I watch it. I'm easily amused. I like the show.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by deathbat831

are you sure you're not thinking of the british version on discovery channel (correct me if the title is wrong) most haunted? I see them do that **** all the time on most haunted, with that fat bitch saying "omg sombody touched me"
Probably the only ghost show that is real.

I say this because they don't find ****.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Holy.
Probably the only ghost show that is real.

I say this because they don't find ****.

try Ghost Adventures....
Maybe if they remove the "scary" music so we can hear the footsteps or bumps and what not, it will be a bit better.3+ years and they still haven't have cameras mounted on themselves so we can see what they see.

But the whole point of the show was to debunk the hauntings, not to prove it.
What's that episode of the Andy Dick show that was a parody of Ghost Hunters? The one where the guy just kept yelling 'But I'm the Safety!' when everyone told him to go in the haunted building.

A link would be much appreciated.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Funny story, this cop that works for my dad has one of these shows on A/E so I decided to go along with them. It was completely ridiculous, they just split up and would breath really heavy like their scared. Than one guy freaks out because the temperature drops despite the fact that we opened a window in the middle of winter.