Anyone else who owns the Schecter Gryphon have problems with their input jacks?

I've taken it in literally 4 times to get it fixed, it would get "fixed", then stop working again, just like it just did now. WTF! Anyone know whats the problem, and/or a fix that would actually last? Don't get me wrong, this is a badass guitar, but its input jack is horrible!
My Gear:

Schecter Gryphon Ruby Red

Dunlop Original Crybaby
Jekyll and Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

My Youtube Channel, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnake77
I've never had a single problem with mine in over a year?
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
What exactly is wrong with it? Cutting out? Buzzing/hum? Loosening/falling out? All of the above?
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Quote by DrNick
What exactly is wrong with it? Cutting out? Buzzing/hum? Loosening/falling out? All of the above?

Mine is mainly just plain cutting out overall. If it was just loosening or falling out, I'd just solder it back in., it just cuts out from nowhere and right now isn't working at all
My Gear:

Dunlop Original Crybaby

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

You've tried this with other cables and gotten the same issue, right? If not, I'd look there first.

Worst-case scenario, go to a different shop. Wherever you were going the other four times obviously hasn't been doing it right.
Axe-FX Standard
Quote by DrNick
You've tried this with other cables and gotten the same issue, right? If not, I'd look there first.

Worst-case scenario, go to a different shop. Wherever you were going the other four times obviously hasn't been doing it right.

yep, i've used many other cables. I may end up going to my local guitar shop instead of GC this time. Just makes no sense that the place that sold it to me and gave me a full warranty couldn't get it right after 4 times, and I've only had the guitar for 7 months.
My Gear:

Dunlop Original Crybaby

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

Don't let the anti-Gibson-pro-Schecter militia get hold of this information. They may try to silence you.
Quote by danohat
Don't let the anti-Gibson-pro-Schecter militia get hold of this information. They may try to silence you.

I consider myself pro-Schecter, but I'm trying to be of assistance :P

Anywho, taking it to a local guitar shop seems like a good idea. GC "techs" don't seem to be the most knowledgeable - I think the most I've seen one at my local GC do is lower the action on a TOM guitar. They might have never fixed the problem or possibly made it even worse.
Axe-FX Standard
I've had mine for almost a year, not a single problem with it.

I also wouldn't really trust it to a GC tech. If it's something I can't fix myself, I know a very reliable mom and pop shop that can take care of it. They're actually the ones that taught me how to do much of what I know.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Other than the nut loosening and falling off I had no problems with mine. I did have an issue of it cutting out one time but turned out to be the cable.FYI a Seymour Duncan Jazz2 and JB sound great in a Gryphon