Whats an EASY song to play for your girlfriend? Mainly chords if possible? Something lovely ^_^

blahh sorry for double post
Last edited by CuppyCake at Feb 13, 2008,
How about that song from the movie Juno, that Michael Cera sings, if your girlfriend can sing she can also join in and you can play it together. since i think the girl from that movie sings half of it too.
wonderful tonight by clapton is a good song, or tears in heaven, just cus it sounds nice
going away to college by blink182! that song will always have a place in my heart:

I haven't been this scared, in a long time
And I'm so unprepared
So here's your Valentine
Bouquet of clumsy words
A simple melody
This world's an ugly place
But you're so beautiful to me

aww.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
Quote by Recon77
How about that song from the movie Juno, that Michael Cera sings, if your girlfriend can sing she can also join in and you can play it together. since i think the girl from that movie sings half of it too.

+1
its really easy with just usin g a c
any country song...
wonderwall- oasis
everlong- foo fighters
look through some eagles and beatles stuff...
lets get drunk and screw-jimmy buffett muahahah

no seriously though, write a song for her she'll be more impressed... i cant even sing and mine was cheesy, but my gf ate it up
If you can, take the effort to learn a nice classical finger played song. It shows that you spent a lot of effort to learn and play it. It also sounds very beautiful. The chicas love that ****.
Quote by howdydoodee
wonderful tonight by clapton is a good song, or tears in heaven, just cus it sounds nice

+1

dont know how i didnt thing of wonderful tonight
what are these "Girlfriends" of which you speak?
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
The Spanish Song "Romanza" is a good loves song which is super simple and can also sounds nice when it is played slow to. the strumming pattern is the only thing u would have to focus on and its not even that hard. by the way Romamza means Romance in Spanish
Low - Cracker

"Ill be with you girl, like being low. Hey, hey, hey, like being stoned."
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
Quote by Your_Dad
what are these "Girlfriends" of which you speak?

hahaha!