I'm still in the process of finding picks i'm completely comfortable with. So far, the Dunlop Jazz IIIs and Tortex .88mm are the two that i like the most; the Jazz IIIs pointed tip allows me to pick a bit tighter, and hold down faster rhythms better, but for strumming and getting in a lock of varied pick attack in, the .88 tortex work better.

Is there a pick that's a middle ground? Sharp Jazz III ness, but larger? maybe with a lighter gauge? Random as it may be, how would a .72mm one (yellows) be compared to the other two picks i mentioned?

Also, another question, where can i find "pizza slice" picks? The ones that are triangular in shape. I've noticed a lot of guys using them, specifically from In-Tune Guitar Picks, and I've been curious about them. Is it possible to get In Tune Guitar picks at a place like Guitar Center or Sam Ash? Is it possible to get pizza slice picks from other brands? Can you get them with a tortex like material?

Thanks, and sorry for the long winded questions.
ernie ball nylon heavies work well. they are a little bit thinner than the jazz III but a little faster than an .88 i have used about 6 other sizes and these are my favorites.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
I been using the dunlop speed pick, it's pretty sweet.
Quote by dudetheman
That's....

an abomination. It's like a BC Rich had sex with an Ibanez, had an abortion, and it survived on the side of the road eating roadkill and drinking it's own urine.

Most metal guitar ever. Period.
Best place to get picks is your local music store, guitar center or online. Took me about a year to find the perfect pick for me. Happen to run across them in a new music store that just opened a few months ago. Before that i hit up 5 different stores anytime i saw one i would stop in and see what they had. Alot of places have singles too that you can buy and test to save some cash. Total i went through probally 30 different picks. And what i do now is order in bulk to make sure i have them on hand...
/\ The Tortex Sharp look really good, and the Jazz III XLs look cool, but do they come in a tortex coating?

btw, what are some good "pizza slice" style picks to try? Like i mentioned earlier, I like the looks of the ones from In Tune, but they seem to be custom order only. I'd like to try the shape first before i commit to buying a ****load.