Vagabond21
UG's Alvin York
705 IQ
hey can anyone hook me up with some tabs to some good blues rhythm guitar? somethin intermediate to advanced please. Thanks

Steve
Dimebag22
☮ ♥ ♫
505 IQ
You mean like 12 Bar patterns? Or Walking Patterns? 7th Chords?

Anyways, this site has a bunch of good stuff that you can learn off of. http://12bar.de/rhythm.php

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Vagabond21
UG's Alvin York
705 IQ
walking patterns and 7ths, i dont know much about em... thanks for the site though
imgooley
PLAY IT ****ING LOUD
4,866 IQ
Quote by Vagabond21
bump...
walking patterns??

A walking pattern is basically what Pride and Joy is. Or the bass on most blues that has a 12/8 time signature.

Personally, i dig the single chord, repetitive riff type stuff like Catfish Blues, Smokestack Lightning, and a bunch of John Lee Hooker tunes.
Carswell98
*heavy sigh*
393 IQ
when talking about walking patterns,

look at videos on youtube

search:
"uptown shuffle" or "downtown shuffle"
"texas shuffle"<pride and joy, or if you are good, "Rude Mood"

listen to "Cry before I go" by John Lee Hooker, it has a great descending shuffle Rhythm

A song with a nice (not hard) but good sounding rhythm is "Strange Brew" by Cream, its just a nice way to add a little complexity to your music.

I don't know if that really helps, because I don't know anything regarding theory other than the absolute basics, but I hope it does.

Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Vagabond21
UG's Alvin York
705 IQ
Ooooh thats what that is called. I knew what it was, just didnt know the proper name. Thanks for clearing that up guys