Okay, we've all had this happen. You're online playing some halo, when all of a sudden, THAT voice is there. That squeaky, whiny, pre-pubescent voice droning in your ear. And you know who it belongs to. The six year olds who frequent the online population, and consider it their duty to moan about the most pointless things the entire match. So I am asking you, fellow Pit monkeys: What is it that bothers you the most about 'em, and how do you deal with them?

I'll share a brief experience that happened between a few buddies and I.

We were online in halo, when some six year old starts screeching some song loudly into his mic. So of course, my friend, annoyed already, starts mocking the kid. After about ten minutes, it had degenerated into voice messages from the kid. I'll tell you what my favorite line from one of them was: "Yeah! You guys are probably sitting in your mom's basement eating your chicken fingers and playing chess. And wearing glasses. Nerdy glasses."
At this point my friend asked the kid for sex. But that's beside the point

He asked for sex? Do explain.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by deathbat831
what did the kid say about the sex? tell us more about the sex

lol..... the kid was breathing heavily into the mic at that point and said, "And I left my wallet in your mom's room."

He was verrrry original
I usually ignore them. I'm really terrible at Halo and Call of Duty (the only 2 games I play on Xbox live) so I stay pretty quiet so as not to draw attention to how badly I'm doing. Rarely, I'll degenerate to their level and start asking what their mom's bra size is, etc.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Metorical
lol..... the kid was breathing heavily into the mic at that point and said, "And I left my wallet in your mom's room."

He was verrrry original

hahaha i would love kids if i didnt hate them
haha "nerdy glasses"

I hate the pre prubesant voice that feels like he has to narrarate everything that happens in the game

gettin the sword
just died
double kill
took a penis in the ass.
haha i hate people like that, theres some kid at my school that thinks he's the best at halo and everytime i talk to him its he wants to teabag my dead character, but never wants to play anyone who challenges him

Edit:
haha "nerdy glasses"

I hate the pre prubesant voice that feels like he has to narrarate everything that happens in the game

gettin the sword
just died
double kill
took a penis in the ass.

+1
I breathe air.
Quote by revisited77

gettin the sword
just died
double kill
took a penis in the ass.

dude i laughed for a good thirty seconds at that
I used to play Starcraft. When the kiddies started crying I just killed them. If they were cool I allied them and ended the game. Most times I just killed them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
yeah, i hate that. whenever there's people on halo 3 while you're waiting for the match to start, and we can tell they're black, my friend goes "MMM, I'M HUNGRY FO SUM CHICKEN" or he'll say "watermellon" instead of chicken, and then right before the match starts he yells some extremely racist remark before they can say anything. either that or we'll just flame people, and everytime they say something back, we immitate them over and over with an increasingly retard dialect.
what i always do is ask how old the kid is they are usually 6-11. so then right after that i tell them to get off because the game is rated m and they shouldnt be playing it. then they get all pissy and argue back and i ask to talk to their parents. then leave leave the match.
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
I love those kids actually ... I dunno why, I just find it hilarious. Then again I don't really play Halo too often so I probably don't have enough experience to be annoyed.
I don't play video games so I haven't personally encountered these kids, but the videos people post on youtube and sh*t of the kiddies freaking out are absolute gold. Usually the kids are freaking out at stuff that's going on within their house or with their parents so its gold x 100.
Quote by Herr Jones
I love those kids actually ... I dunno why, I just find it hilarious. Then again I don't really play Halo too often so I probably don't have enough experience to be annoyed.

its true. once you clean up the blood dripping from your ears and you come to terms with their annoyingness, they ARE good for a laugh....
Quote by frottage
yeah, i hate that. whenever there's people on halo 3 while you're waiting for the match to start, and we can tell they're black, my friend goes "MMM, I'M HUNGRY FO SUM CHICKEN" or he'll say "watermellon" instead of chicken, and then right before the match starts he yells some extremely racist remark before they can say anything. either that or we'll just flame people, and everytime they say something back, we immitate them over and over with an increasingly retard dialect.

wow, you're really cool.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Can't you just block the voice...? I remember that you could in good ol' half-life
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Can't you just block the voice...? I remember that you could in good ol' half-life

oh you can block their voices for sure... but that doesn't stop their annoying voice messages that they send you (or constant friend requests... anyone else get that?) for the rest of the night if you've already said something to them
oh ya this reminds me, so some guy booted me and my friends from a halo game, and we asked him why he booted us so we kept sending him retarded messages, and I sent him one asking for an extra large pizza with extra mayo and chicken wings on it.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by civildp1
wow, you're really cool.

well there's three of us. the one does the racist thing, which we yell at him for, but me and the other dude do the retard thing, which actually is hilarious imo.