You are nerds.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
old
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
I don't like 4chan or anon.
But I appreciate and respect what they did towards Scientology.
Me and some friends were thinking about joining them at the Scientology center by my house.

But we have no masks.
But lives.
I hate threads about Scientology. I disagree quite a bit with a lot of their views, but it is a religion and it is a personal belief, and these threads just attract people insulting it.
What the hell? Scientology is awesome. They're so KVLT! Oh wait, nevermind... that's "cult"...
Quote by _deeperthewound
You know what pisses me off most about this post?

TS didn't capitalise 'not'.

That's how much I care about Anonymous, I guess.

.... Bothered me as well ....

>_>
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
To newfag TS: rules 1 and 2.

Lurk Moar. You are not an internet superhero. Plus, do this IRL if you must, not on UG, so GB2 Gaia and GTFO.

I'm so 1337.

/pointless snobbery
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
^no. Lot's of UGers also are /b/tards.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by The Madcap
I hate threads about Scientology. I disagree quite a bit with a lot of their views, but it is a religion and it is a personal belief, and these threads just attract people insulting it.

sorry it isnt a religion. it is a cult because the only people that can join have to pay to join. and then they just kill you off anyway when the money runs out. and it was only created to make money, the creator of it even said it. L ron failard
Quote by dullsilver_mike
When UG finally gets its missle silo should it destroy anonymous?
1 vote for yes.

nope. it should go for all scientology facilities
Quote by djn419
old

QFT

a full month old now
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
Quote by Russian1
sorry it isnt a religion. it is a cult because the only people that can join have to pay to join. and then they just kill you off anyway when the money runs out. and it was only created to make money, the creator of it even said it. L ron failard

they just don't kill people off!

But, they are a cult.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
ya they do kill people off. look what happened to hitler. he didnt pay his monthly due. that wasnt a croc that killed steve irwin either. tom cruise drowned him and then shanked him with a stingray tail.
Quote by anon8201
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ&feature=related

We Are Annoying.
We Are Sometimes Funny.
We Do not Know How Annoying We Are.
We Still Do not Know.

Expecting.

Aww new human life! Congrats Anon!
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Russian1
ya they do kill people off. look what happened to hitler. he didnt pay his monthly due. that wasnt a croc that killed steve irwin either. tom cruise drowned him and then shanked him with a stingray tail.

Welcome to UG!
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Yeah, the only thing they did at the protests was play rick roll... it's all over youtube. They sure showed them......

/sarcasm
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
To the TS, you do know that scientology was started by a science fiction writer that bet one of his buddies 5 BUCKS that he could start a religion based on science fiction? Yep, it's all fake. And you need to GTFO and get a life.

*fixed*
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by SG Man Forever
To newfag TS: rules 1 and 2.

Lurk Moar. You are not an internet superhero. Plus, do this IRL if you must, not on UG, so GB2 Gaia and GTFO.

I'm so 1337.

/pointless snobbery

/punches in the nose.

Anyways. wtvr to this whole thread, it's 1:43 just go to sleep >_>

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Quote by The Madcap

IMO, a real religion exists only to spread its faith, not to brainwash and make millions of dollars off its followers. A real religion doesn't harass, blackmail and spy on the people who speak out against it. A real religion doesn't disconnect people from their families. A real religion does not let people die in its care when they could have easily saved them. A real religion does not advertise itself as a self-help program, a philosophy, a rehab group, a study, a science, and every other goddamn thing they can think of just to get more followers. A real religion does not try to infiltrate the police force and CIA to erase any negative information about itself.

Most of all, a real religion does not wait until its followers are completely brainwashed, will believe anything they tell them, and will obey their every word, before even telling them what the "religion" is about.

Anyway, I'm probably going to turn up at protests on the 15th of March.

EDIT: For the record, I don't hate Scientologists, I just hate the church they belong to. I hate religious bigotry, but I also hate scammers, liars, cults and murderers.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Feb 14, 2008,