Fender Powerhouse Strat - $390 shipped

Fender Deluxe series Powerhouse Strat in lake placid blue. It's in excellent cosmetic condition overall, with only a few small dings not worth photographing. It has a rosewood fretboard with a 9.5" radius and medium jumbo frets. I've upgraded all of the electronics to GFS Premium Alnico 2 pickups and CTS 250K pots with a CRL switch and Orange Drop cap. The boost kit is in the guitar, but it's not wired up; you'd need the correct pot (you can get them at any guitar shop for $5 or so). All of the plastic parts are parchment, but I also have the original aged pearloid pickguard that I could throw in. I unfortunately do not have the trem bar. The guitar comes with a Fender deluxe gigbag.

Here is some more information on the pickups:

They are very highly rated and held with quite positive regard over at the Fender Forum. I can personally say myself that they're among the best sounding Strat pickups I've ever owned, certainly as good as the Seymour Duncan version (gasp).

http://store.guitarfetish.com/gfspiialiiha.html

Here are some reviews:

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/r...Strat+Set/10/1

PM if interested or if you have any questions.

Paypal or USPS MO's accepted.
Last edited by atomheartmother at Feb 19, 2008,
That sounds like a nice deal, why only 400 for such a nice guitar with new pups? Just wopndering, i dont have the cash anyways.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by LaGrange
That sounds like a nice deal, why only 400 for such a nice guitar with new pups? Just wopndering, i dont have the cash anyways.

It just seems like a fair price to me. But if anyone wants to pay more, I suppose I'll let you.
great looking guitar, great price. im a fan of the more classic sounding strat but here is a bump. hope you sell it
Final price drop: $390 shipped

This guitar will be hitting eBay this weekend if not sold by then. Don't miss out on an AWESOME Strat for less than the cost of a crummy (by comparison) MIM Standard.