Poll: Does Kissing Hank's Ass = Christianity?
Poll Options
View poll results: Does Kissing Hank's Ass = Christianity?
Yes!
9 35%
...A little bit
2 8%
No!
7 27%
lol wut?
8 31%
Voters: 26.
So the other day, I was randomly thinking about THIS and how it's similar to Christianity/Catholicism.

Summary:

A couple tell this guy about kissing Hanks ass, so Hank can give him a million dollars. Now Hank is this billionaire philanthropist or something and does that to anyone who kisses his ass. Follow me?

But you only get the million dollars when you leave town (going to heaven when you die?). And you leave town when Hank tells you to, cus he made the town and owns it all and stuff (the christian god?). So this couple is trying to get this guy to kiss Hanks ass, but he keeps asking questions and finds out that you can do it by thinking about kissing his ass (prayer?) and you can never see him, although he used to see people years ago (jesus?).

This could have been put into the Religion Thread, but i wanted to make a poll and an overall discussion. So....DISCUSS!!!
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
i'd kill hank, take his possessions, and make everyone kiss MY ass
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
where's the poll option for "dont care"?
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
Quote by SmellyGonorrhea
where's the poll option for "dont care"?

i believe it would be "lolwut?".
Yea man, that's pretty obviously the point...
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
criticizing christianity has become quite trendy these days.

i think i'm going to throw in christianity-bashers with 14-year-old emos and scenesters, since they're about on the same level of intelligence.

EDIT: unless, of course, they hate all other religions too. although if they're a member of another religion, that'd be an exception.
^I'm not criticizing Christianity, i'm just noting similarities and asked the Pit if they also see a correlation...or don't.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by Imperial
^I'm not criticizing Christianity, i'm just noting similarities and asked the Pit if they also see a correlation...or don't.

oh i wasn't talking about you dude.
Quote by Imperial

well the story paints an incredibly basic and inaccurate portrait of christianity, i'll just say that.
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
Hank Hill is the only Hank worthy of ass kissing.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw this thread.
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
Hank Hill is the only Hank worthy of ass kissing.

+1
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.