I personally find this band interesting Gavin Rossdale is a pretty decent lyricist his voice isn't too bad, matches with the music, and they have some heavy set songs like Machinehead and Everything Zen while also having slow songs like Straight No Chaser and Letting The Cables Sleep. IMO they seem a bit underrated and their most popular song is Glycerine.

Well what do other people think about them?
fail

/thread
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Their lead singer is married to Ms. Gwen Stefani.

That's about all I know about them.
<Han> I love Hitler
My mother saw them at Lulzapalooza, and said they sucked and weren't worth waiting in the rain for.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by chinkboy7
I personally find this band interesting Gavin Rossdale is a pretty decent lyricist his voice isn't too bad, matches with the music, and they have some heavy set songs like Machinehead and Everything Zen while also having slow songs like Straight No Chaser and Letting The Cables Sleep. IMO they seem a bit unde and their most popular song is Glycerine.

Well what do other people think about them?

I like em, Everything Zen is good, all of sixteen stone is.
I do think that this should go into the Bands and Artists section though.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
I like a couple songs but find them to be mostly boring. I liked them alot more when I was 15.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by ratmblink123
I like em, Everything Zen is good, all of sixteen stone is.
I do think that this should go into the Bands and Artists section though.

well i figured i'd get more responses in the pit, though through experience the pit is usually full of assholes who think it's funny to flame every damn thing they see in every thread the go into
They were one of the first bands I really liked and helped get me into rock and roll, but I haven't listened to them too recently.

Science of Things is great though, as is Razorblade Suitcase and Golden State
i remember there was a day when you would get warnings up the ass for posting in the thread, when you had to walk naked in the snow uphill just to get to the pit
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by chinkboy7
well i figured i'd get more responses in the pit, though through experience the pit is usually full of s who think it's funny to flame every damn thing they see in every thread the go into

Dude, just post something in the right forum, and if you don't wanna deal with the pit of asses, then don't.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
bush is cool, and alot of fun to jam along with. not much for amazing solos, but good riffs and hooks, I like to crank the first two albums, crack a 6 pack of beers and just jam along. Cool lyrics too
hells yeah i like bush.
sixteen stone is awesome. i really dont care if they sound a little bit like someone else, which is why alot of people dont like um
Quote by HaKattack
Their lead singer is married to Ms. Gwen Stefani.

That's about all I know about them.
lucky him. i'd tap that