Page 1 of 4
fapping?
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Boomaranging?

+2...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by cubs
living in australia

Hah!

Digeriedoo?
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
heres a real answer...

going to mates house for a BBQ
watching the game at the BBQ
eating lamb at the BBQ
making fun of New Zealanders and their sheep at the BBQ
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
comparing the size of your knife to that of someone else's knife.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke

and

growing long hair, even black australians do it!

Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Eating vegemite.

(I love that stuff....wish my aussie friend still lived here)
Yeah BBQ's, AFL (for melbourne anyway).

And most Australians don't do the same things. Just because we all live in Australia doesn't mean we are all best mates or share common interests.
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
Quote by The Blind Man
Drinking any(and every) beer that isn't Fosters.

That's nothing individual to Australia. Avoiding the drinking of Fosters is a worldwide pastime.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
directly in comparison to americans and their "national pass-time" of baseball, i'd have to say cricket.

Cricket > Baseball
yea cos americans got banned from international cricket..
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
Quote by dayvbayb
heres a real answer...

going to mates house for a BBQ
watching the game at the BBQ
eating lamb at the BBQ
making fun of New Zealanders and their sheep at the BBQ

im australian and + fukin 1!

Quote by civildp1
comparing the size of your knife to that of someone else's knife.

simpsons reference. "i see you've played knifey spooney before!"

and yeah, basically just on a weekend, i just hang around with friends, in the summer i go to the beach, play guitar most of the time, go busking, bum around the house.
i wish only australians answered this instead of americans with stereotypical views of us. No-one likes Fosters! (and hardly anyone boomerangs), koalas are more menace than cute. and yes... a bbq is a pastime
Aussie rules football...they invented the first feature length film...so feature length film-making...Platypus hunting (if that even exists :P). Pretty much all on wikipedia man
1. Being awesome

2. Being awesome at cricket

3. Being awesome at rugby, although sometimes we are too busy being awesome at other things and kind of falter a bit.

4. Barbecues

5. AFL! BLUES FTW!

Edit:

Quote by tyler_j
No-one likes Fosters! (and hardly anyone boomerangs)

Everybody likes boomerangs!

Seriously though, boomerangs to Australians aren't really anything important. Stereotypes just suggest that every Australian has one.

I am guessing that boomerangs are to us what the Statue of Liberty is to America; it's pretty cool, but it is not the most important thing on every American's mind 24/7.
Last edited by jhardcore at Feb 14, 2008,
Um, go to the beach, BBQ + beer, hang out with mates and ofcourse cricket.
Actually I'm going down to the beach in about 2hrs when I finish work

Ah yeah, I forgot the emu races. Its on every Tuesday right after the kangaroo boxing.
Something me and my mates did which could be seen as pretty Aussie, was when we were at Byron Bay, we used to sit on our front porch in the middle of a ****ing hot day, drink a few beers(Tooheys, of course), and listen to an Aussie band called The Beautiful Girls(their old stuff). We'd bring our acoustic guitars out as well and just relax. Then the old bloke from across the caravan park would come over with a joint for no particular reason and hand it over to us. But yeah, it was Byron Bay.
Quote by jhardcore

I am guessing that boomerangs are to us what the Statue of Liberty is to America; it's pretty cool, but it is not the most important thing on every American's mind 24/7.

That's where you're wrong. I probably think about the statue of liberty a good 12 times a day. I'm getting a raging hard on just talking about it.
Quote by jhardcore

you dont think about boomerangs all the time?

...you lie
to civil dp1 hahaha ^ ummm playing kick to kick in the backyard AFL that is. Richmond Tigers watchout for them this year lol
Page 1 of 4