I had a major argument with a 'friend' of sorts and now I feel guilty.

This week has not been my week....

Last night I headed to a friends flat near mine for a chat and stuff. He already had friends around there and I knew them anyway so I thought we could have a bit of a laugh together.

I went round there and as the night went on one of these guys becomes really defensive and angry. At about 9pm we start a chat about religion (this guy is supposedly Christian) and he gradually becomes more and more defensive to the point where I'm rowing full-on with him

I've found this guy to be arrogant, mouthy, critical of everyone else's opinion but his own, hypocritical and typically really agressive yet I still feel bad about the argument.

Pit, help me and tell me what I should do.
Quote by cubs
respect his religious views?

If everything that the TS said is true, then the guys he had an argument with was the one being closed-minded and critical of TS's opinion.
what is there to do?

he was being a dick, you responded in kind

justice was served

if you feel bad apologize
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
**** him. He's sounds like a d-bag. Be happy you don't have to pretend to be friendly with him anymore.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
when you find yourself in an argument over religion, just say you respect a person's view as much as possible. never say anything which is worded in such a way that is actually insulting. its a fine art
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Deal with it.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by Masonpwiley
If everything that the TS said is true, then the guys he had an argument with was the one being closed-minded and critical of TS's opinion.

oops, i guess i read it wrong.

tell him to stop being so closed minded
buy him a coffin...
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Show him those old funny Jesus picture threads on these forums. That'll teach him a lesson!
Last edited by Melan at Feb 14, 2008,
Invite him over for dinner, bring out a live lamb, and slice into it with a sacrificial blade like it's a thanksgiving turkey. You must keep a straight face, though.

Works every time.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.