GRUNGE F U C K I N G SUCKS!!!! who agrees with me? bands like sound garden Nirvana Foo Fighters and all the other unskilled overated wanks, Like did I miss something cause I don't see whats so original and creative about not being good at guitar and playing simple chord progressions with no solos save for an occasional rubbish bridge thingy and whining all the time like a bunch of pussy emo C U N T s who else agrees that hair metal and 80s hardrock thrash metal and all the true styles of rock and metal totally kill grunge?
*reported*

EDIT: Did anyone tell you that people have opinions, most of which are different from yours and not one person is the same as the other.

Foo Fighters are not grunge.

Nirvana are not the only grunge band in the world.

Grunge isn't a genre.

Listen to Alice in Chains, Soundgarden and Pearl Jam if you want solos. Stop being a close minded, prententious metalhead and suck it up that people like different music then you!

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Last edited by sebastian_96 at Feb 14, 2008,
Art is in the eye of the beholder. Obviously you do not like "grunge." No one really cares you dislike it so get off your soapbox and listen to what you would classify as "real music."

kthxbai
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
GRUNGE F U C K I N G SUCKS!!!! who agrees with me? bands like sound garden Nirvana Foo Fighters and all the other unskilled overated wanks, Like did I miss something cause I don't see whats so original and creative about not being good at guitar and playing simple chord progressions with no solos save for an occasional rubbish bridge thingy and whining all the time like a bunch of pussy emo C U N T s who else agrees that hair metal and 80s hardrock thrash metal and all the true styles of rock and metal totally kill grunge?

Soundgarden unskilled. Now I've heard everything.
everything you say is true. The only good music is Ozzy, Slayer, Pantera (RIP dime) Maiden, and Zeppelin (much respect).

Yep, 100% true.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I don't hate grunge as much as you but I do prefer 80's metal much more. Foo Fighters are my favorite group of Alternative music followed by Alice in Chains and Soundgarden.