Page 1 of 2
hai guize so i has a problem so i was liek driving today and was like, woah. i was look over my shoulders to the rights and, liek i saw person in SUV stop and i was almost in an accident and now im skuuurd that shes call police now cuz i dun know if i knicked her cars or not.
oh no! r u alrite cuz i wuz in my car 1 time n this guy jst cum bhind me an crashd into me
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
yuu nid tow luurn da ingleees yeh?

But really.. there's not much anyone can say to that.
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700
Member #12 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Mr T of the Avatar A-Team.
wat
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
She followed me for a short while after. I pulled over thinking she would continue to follow me say I actually did bump her. She zipped past so I don't know...
All I remember is hearing my breaks grinding and my heart racing. Well if I receive a phone call in the next few days from my insurance company I'll know.

I just don't want to be charged with a hit-and-run.

My car has a bunch of scratches on it so it's impossible to figure out which would be "new" and which has been there for a while. Dents? Yes I have a few of those too.
Quote by Garret.
oh no! r u alrite cuz i wuz in my car 1 time n this guy jst cum bhind me an crashd into me

has no signature.
Wow, you're a quick learner..

I figure if she didn't stop to discuss it with you then you probably didn't hit her..
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700
Member #12 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Mr T of the Avatar A-Team.
You know what you need to do now.

Finish the job.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
lol liek did u stop an think bout wut u were doin?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by XxGloriousxX
wat

For some reason, this one made me lose.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
yeah, i know, eggo is great!
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by the spiker
hai guize so i has a problem so i was liek driving today and was like, woah. i was look over my shoulders to the rights and, liek i saw person in SUV stop and i was almost in an accident and now im skuuurd that shes call police now cuz i dun know if i knicked her cars or not.

FAIL
Quote by slappymoe66
What would I say to the doctor "I got a bad case of tight balls" ? no dice nublet pie
Quote by TreeFiddy

FAIL

It is not the spiker who has failed, but you. Or should I say:

lulz ur sarkasm metar is brokan lololol
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
lul u shud liek kill her n her famely be4 dey call da cops n stuff, nuffin says i luv u more den a corpses hanging from trees in her yard

(I'm assuming the thread is a joke)
I likze diz fread

Not really, Dude wtf?! Gtfover it
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
hai TS ya sha len ingresh befa ya poost?
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Quote by iceman_8319

This picture is confusing. He's clearly saying what, but the caption is "LOL" and it's not funny.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
stupidity. the trend that never seems to go out of style.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Garret.

Quote by Hells_Bell
This picture is confusing. He's clearly saying what, but the caption is "LOL" and it's not funny.

Damn, beaten to it... Stupid internet picture...
Quote by XxGloriousxX
wat

That reminds me of that not so demotivating demotivational picture.

Uh. Man up?
Hurp De Durp
Quote by Hells_Bell

I do believe the point is that it says 'LOL WUT'.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by the spiker

almost in a crash??so you were retarded before this happened????
i think you must have hit your head, that or failed english!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Quote by whalepudding
I do believe the point is that it says 'LOL WUT'.

<Omri> I love trannys too..
what i dont really understand is the fact that the TS had the worst english in the world in the first post, but in the following 2nd and 3rd posts, his english mostly correct, capitals and all, its like he was trying to be retarded...either that or he has some strange notion that writing like a 12 year old makes him cool?
Quote by Blackvelvet

That could be the single most logical, helpful response ive ever gotten from UG.
Thank you very much.

Quote by Nor'Easterbass
wow. i don't give these out much, but...an e-cookie to GruntFuttock for being an EPIC good friend and a genius beside. bravo.
Quote by GruntFuttock
what i dont really understand is the fact that the TS had the worst english in the world in the first post, but in the following 2nd and 3rd posts, his english mostly correct, capitals and all, its like he was trying to be retarded...either that or he has some strange notion that writing like a 12 year old makes him cool?

you don't go on the internet much do you.

I wish I was normal like you
Quote by lespaulrocks39
You know what you need to do now.

Finish the job.

i concur.

do it now.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Did you purposely spell those words wrong, or did you just mash your forehead on the keyboard in a vain attempt to make satisfactory sentences?

Quote by the spiker

Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Last edited by black007hawk2 at Feb 16, 2008,
lulz at dees thread.. so here eez mai storee.. vell vonce ai find mudkipz on floor.. i liekz mudkipz
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I thought you were gonna say you were driving down the freeway in the fast lane with a rabid wolverine in your underwear when suddenly a guy behind you in the back seat popped right up and cupped his hands across your eyes.

Dickless.
Page 1 of 2