ive been looking for the perfect strings for me lately... but i cant find the right dam gauge!!

ive been through many gauges, my last was .54's, i need a set that can stay in tune going down to drop B (maybe even A#) and when i tune up to D standard they dont get too much tension... also so the high strings a loose enough that they dont feel like wires but have enough tension to stay in tune...

remember, the range is drop b to d standard....could anybody recommend me some strings that would suit? if they dont quite fit between that range of tuning but are at least close to it, then thats ok too...

Quote by paranormal5150
10-52 man... Everytime I switch I end up going back.

Yeah they are great especially on a les paul scale length style guitar

I like the hybrid sets a lot. The hybrid slinkys are great like 10's on the bass strings and 9's on the trebles. Feels great on a strat.
I don't know I used to go down to b with them but really man... I mean I know this is just personal opinion but going down to B sounds muddy no matter what gauge you have. It just doesn't sound like guitar you know? You can get killer low end without tuning down that low. I tune to drop C and thats as low as Ill go. With the right amp settings and a good bass player thats all you need. You can really bring out the low end and still hear the notes. When you tune as low as B the mids just totally cut out of the notes and playing lead notes are difficult to hear. Bands that record in B I can barely hear their riffs. It just sounds like noise. I have no idea what they are doing on guitar. of course my opinion if you just must tune down that far I guess you could go for 13's but thats just getting insane to me.