And if so, for what? I'm just curious. I'm thinking about seeing a counselor.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
not yet

why are you seeking help?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I had to go to therapist once.
Apperantly I'm a nymphomaniac.
Not really, I'm actually a compulsive liar.
Actually, I don't even have a therapist
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Don't get help. Whatever you do, just DON'T GET HELP! Just bottle up all your emotions and eventually go on a killing spree.
In high school I saw a psychiatrist for a brief time. I just felt like I needed to talk to someone about some issues I had and it ended up being a pretty good thing for me.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Yep. Even got put into the hospital for awhile. I don't see a therapist anymore, though. I've got the Pit for that now.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Sorry, scientology disapproves it.

Seriously though, I had some counseling as a kid but meh.
Quote by iceman_8319
I had to go to therapist once.
Apperantly I'm a nymphomaniac.
Not really, I'm actually a compulsive liar.
Actually, I don't even have a therapist

sigged
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
i recommend a psychologist first. let him/her examine you and then refer you to a psychiatrist.
Once you start taking medicines it is quite difficult to get out of it. Of course, if it is serious enough you have no choice but to take the pills (which in this case will help)..
ITS NOT RAPE ITS SURPRISE SEX!!
Club Member #4
PM me or jay2k2jay to join
I went to the school counsellor for a bit. I believe I have depression, it's going ok now, but yeah it was really bad at one point, I had anxiety type stuff as well, Hyperventilating and the like (during year 12).

Depression for the past 3 years or so, on and off, by that I mean, happy for a few weeks, massively depressed for others. Yes, I know that's the definition of bi-polar however, I thought that as well and talked myself out of it because my happy spells and sad spells aren't as bad as they could be. So I've talked myself out of it.

I'm thinking about going to a therapist/psychologist, because I just got into a Uni course (yes, the sick learning it to cure themselves I get ya) yes I know this is a really long response.

But here's my point :-

I've been like this for AGES! If you can talk yourself into going to a doctor, do it. Do it when you feel the worst because in the morning you will have talked yourself out of it. I always do anyway, I wake up and tell myself it's just stupid. I don't know. Whatever.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Whatever you do, don't let anybody put you on anti-depressants. They become an addiction that you can never rid yourself of.
I ended my years of depression by having an awesome friend I could tell everything to. According to a psychologist, I'm chronically depressed but coping with everything. Having awesome friends is awesome
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by loc66sic
sigged

more e-p4n0r for me
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by the_random_hero
Whatever you do, don't let anybody put you on anti-depressants. They become an addiction that you can never rid yourself of.
I ended my years of depression by having an awesome friend I could tell everything to. According to a psychologist, I'm chronically depressed but coping with everything. Having awesome friends is awesome

dude, first off congrats about feeling better now. but i tend to disagree with you a bit about the anti - depressants. Sometimes the condition is so bad that NOT taking pills can actually kill you(not literally but being messed up in the head) Depression is an illness and sometimes requires medication.

But one thing i do agree with is that getting out of medication is a long process cos no one can stop the medication cold turkey. But it is definitely possible, unless events which mess you up keep happening.

In my case, i started on anti - depressants around 4 years ago. it was mild medication at best. then things got better and i almost stopped it when someone in my family passed away. Then i couldn't deal with it and they upped the medication again :-(
ITS NOT RAPE ITS SURPRISE SEX!!
Club Member #4
PM me or jay2k2jay to join
I was forced into seeing a psychiatrist once - it was the second biggest waste of time in my life. I spent about 45 minutes there before she'd decided, I dunno, that I was a lost case or so. I wasn't depressed - it was because I was telling people I didn't want to go to school, because it was bull**** and a waste of my time (The biggest ).

I mean honestly. It's all **** - they don't have a clue. I lied a bit so she heard what she expected, and she started some 'everyone-has-to-go-through-school' **** and I was like yeah. No.

It's a profession that distinctly annoys me. I have no doubt I'd be labelled as insane and depressed if I was to actually discuss my real life with one of these people. They'd say my confidence and such is a facade.

Utter crap.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
ugh. i've never voluntarily seen one, but i've been made to see a psychiatrist twice, both times after trips to the hospital for different but equally silly and destructive reasons, and to see a counsellor twice, once because my old school made me, and once because an evil, evil nurse made me.

it doesn't help in the slightest, seriously. well it didn't help me. it just made me annoyed at the stupid and patronising shrinks, and the stupid people making me see them. i mean, how in the hell are you meant to talk to some weirdo called chad wearing purple and orange to match hsi big ginger beard who thinks he's "down with the kids" and doesn't seem to have the linguistic capacity to form a sentence?

i mean, really. the epitome of unhelpful.

but i do think i need to see someone again. i was going to see my GP, but i don't really trust him. he'd possibly just prescribe me something - which is not what i want, really. he's a bit pill-happy, is my doctor.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
My parents made me go because I was really depressed and a bit suicidal.
But since they made me go, it didn't help at all. I think it would have helped more if they hadn't dragged me to five different psychologists every week for four years.
But yeah, eventually they just quit and decided not to care anymore, now I deal with it myself. It's hard sometimes, but I'm hoping it'll eventually pass.
♥xx♥

I was meant to go to a phychologist because I have pretty bad anger problems.
But I have enough self control that I only even break out every few months or so and when I do i know how to calm myself.