This may be the worst idea ever... Im asking the pit for advice....

My friend has had a real bum day today, Her parents, Her school etc etc etc

She won't respond to anything, trying to cheer her up won't work bla bla bla bla

Any ideas?
Quote by sSyLc
Who's Ug?
Get her a UG account.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
chances are you're bugging the **** out of her. Give her some space man.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
let her sleep it off and check up with her 2morrow. sometimes people just need their rest.

shes not like suicidal or anything? if so then id let someone know...better to be a snitch then to be the one who could have saved her.
How close are you to her?
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Apart from Jack off jill, nice advice, who knew the pit could be so helpful?
Quote by sSyLc
Who's Ug?
Quote by Rocker_69
How close are you to her?

Just friends

Edit: oops double post
Quote by sSyLc
Who's Ug?
Quote by JimmyEatsWorlds
Apart from Jack off jill, nice advice, who knew the pit could be so helpful?

My advice was brilliant, actually. She can come here for advice for whatever problem it is she has, we could diagnose her with various things, and then tell her what to do to solve it. And then we could make her chuckle with our, "I Cum Blood" answers.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
maybe she is.. you know.. you know? that time of month?
ITS NOT RAPE ITS SURPRISE SEX!!
Club Member #4
PM me or jay2k2jay to join
Quote by JimmyEatsWorlds
Just friends

Edit: oops double post

No I mean, how close as friends. Like really close confide everything to friend, or just a casual friend?

Because if you're really close to her just describe how every part of her face is beautiful. Trust me it sounds corny as hell but I do it to my friend when she's at her lowest and the following days I am god.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Get her a UG account.

Greatest piece of advice for the situation. Sure to resolve the problem.
Rocker: Just casual friends bordering on real close friends, But i dont think i could do that lol

Classical Metal: Haha Rofl, I never thought of that

Jack of Jill: Im sorry, I just realised the sheer genius of it, Lol, sounds like a plan
Quote by sSyLc
Who's Ug?
She deserves the best....Give her Russel Stover Chocolate
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by beetroot10
jack off gill hahhahahahaahahha

yeah she may even have aids!

it doesnt matter, we'll give her E-Aids when she makes a UG account
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
do something utterly random to cheer her up. a male friend of mine was being a bit like that a while ago, so i called him on his mobile, and jumped up and down on my sister's trampoline singing cheesy songs to him. that made him laugh, especially when i bounced off the trampoline by accident.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
try to talk to her, if that doesn't work then give her space. just wait until she wants to talk about whatever it is thats going on.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
My advice was brilliant, actually. She can come here for advice for whatever problem it is she has, we could diagnose her with various things, and then tell her what to do to solve it. And then we could make her chuckle with our, "I Cum Blood" answers.

I applaud you: Sir, you have the glory to be the first UG'er to make me chuckle!

show her your ding-dong.

if she doesnt respond..........

show her your ding-dong again.

if she still doesnt do anything... rub your ding-dong on her face...
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
If she thinks that is a real bum, let me get over there.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices