well led zep is coming to australia and i just want a rough estimate on the price of tickets for the show and also if it is coming to perth.

i was thinking about 200 aussie dollars but then i was like its led zep so i have no idea. any help would be great.

Thanks in Advance
hate to say it, but they aren't.

they aren't touring anywhere.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
i heard it on a website. oh that sux. they were supposed to be coming in like 3 months or something
Nah sorry to say the London gigs were a one off, a good bye to the Zep if you like. I highly doubt anymore gigs will happen anywhere.

Why do you think the tickets were selling for the insane prices they were on the black market if there was the chance of future gigs.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
You will see them when they need more drug money.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
If they do another gig it will mostly likely be here in the States. There have been rumors since the O2 gig, Bonnaroo being one of the most popular. Turned out Lez Zeppelin is playing Bonnaroo... the chick cover band
i thought they said they were goin to be touring.....hadn't released any official dates i didn't think but still
They never said they were going to tour, although I'm sure they've pondered it. Page said if they did tour or did another show the earliest that it was likely to happen was September because of Plant doing that thing with Alison Krauss. When Plant was asked about another gig or tour he said "You never know what is around the corner."

There's no for sures yet... Plant shot down the O2 idea but then look what happen
There are rumours in every English-speaking city in the world with a population over 1 million that Led Zeppelin will be playing a concert sometime this summer.

After the end of the long-standing debate over "when will they do a reunion concert, and who will the drummer be", all the Zeppelin theorists have to have something new to talk about.

As a giant Led Zeppelin fan, I for one hope that they don't tour. It would be like dating my hot high school girlfriend again after all these years, now that she's 40. What would be the point?

--- D