what are you suppose to do when someone is joking with you and you know that they are lying?
For example, if someone said "I won't invite you to my party" or any other statement and you know it's not true, are you supposed to go along as if you believe it? Or are you supposed to say you're joking?
I've always said nothing until they said they were kidding.
what i would do in above situation:

laugh.then punch. then laugh more. then be punched. then punch once more and laugh once more. done.

if you follow this pattern you will have unlimited success in life.
jackson dinky build!

do you live in a country?

pics dude or a vid of you trying to say 'bananaramapancake'
so it comes out brabrabrabwabwa

^about when i came home from the dentist and my face was numb from novacaine.
In that situation, i'd say "Aw, well that's a shame because you're not coming to mine either. Loser."
I've dealt with uncreative humor, such as what you mentioned, by going along with it. I would generally say in a nonchalant tone, "Oh. That's unfortunate."
Shrug, then say "That's okay, I was already invited to a celebrity gangbang tonight. Lemmy Kilmister and Jenna Jamieson are gonna be there"
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
stare at them and make your face go red with pure anger and then say "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" if they don't appologise then turn green and destroy a city
go like this -> "i cant come? sure? u know ill stab u if i cant come right?" with a funny tone. then both laugh and go to the party.

Or if you are crazy, you really do stab him...
Kick them in their little balls, and if they're girls, they aren't even girls, so kick them, too
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by Irontallica09
stare at them and make your face go red with pure anger and then say "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" if they don't appologise then turn green and destroy a city

Quote by suminorudder
what i would do in above situation:

laugh.then punch. then laugh more. then be punched. then punch once more and laugh once more. done.

if you follow this pattern you will have unlimited success in life.

you r so right its not funny.
Or if u want to settle it like men beat the **** out of each other hand shake then go to party.
Quote by lpmarshall
what are you suppose to do when someone is joking with you and you know that they are lying?
For example, if someone said "I won't invite you to my party" or any other statement and you know it's not true, are you supposed to go along as if you believe it? Or are you supposed to say you're joking?

this is mindless sh*it.. is there an emoticon for flabbergasted?
ITS NOT RAPE ITS SURPRISE SEX!!
Club Member #4
PM me or jay2k2jay to join
I just go 'AH HAH HAH HAH HAH cunt.'
People don't bother with that joke with me anymore.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by lpmarshall

i've had that problem myself, with someone i considered at the time to be a very good friend,
it pissed me off so i started taking the piss out of him and punching him, he was **** scared of me, and everyone always laughed at him cosa the stuff i said, but i didn't care if i lost him as a friend cos he was a **** anyway, he'd been making fun of me being short for years,
in the end i had problems with several friends who were all the same, but if you hit them lots and take the piss, get everyone else on your side, then you've got your own back!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next