Page 1 of 2
Normally I try to be cheerful, uplifting and nice.

But I hate all of you.

Go **** yourselves.

Anyone else ever suddenly feel this way?
And I mean that in the best possible way.
I'm guessing TS is single this Valentines Day?
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by SilenceIsGolden
*sigh*

I think I shall go masturbate.

Always the answer to everything.
I ****ing hate you too

but seriously

why can't weeeee be friends
ohhh why can't we be friends
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I only get angry why my words are in the wrong place.
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
yea, **** everything and everyone! exept my cofee, it's really good... blue java..... **** yeah....
I feel pissed off, but not because of the 14th, just cause. It happens to me once a month for a few days and I actually get so mad I bleed. I get hungry and eat a bunch of chocolate and watch romance movies. I think I need a hug..........
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by SilenceIsGolden
Normally I try to be cheerful, uplifting and nice.

But I hate all of you.

Go **** yourselves.

Anyone else ever suddenly feel this way?

No you ****er
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
This week has been a ****ing **** hole for me. Here's what happened:

Firstly, mum has a huge go at me for what she thought was me NOT doing my homework, when it WAS actually done. That continued for 3 days, until I yelled at her to stop and let me handle my school studies without her.

Then 3 of my teachers now hate me, cause I was late to class, I lost a sheet, and like I said before, the music one, and if they hate you, you get bad grades, which I really don't need right now. (My music theory teacher kicked me out of class and made me do year 12 theory, all because I forgot my guitar, so **** HIM.)

Mike Portnoys signature is rubbing off my guitar

And, last week I arranged a date with the chick I like. Got it done, however, her boyfriend and 20-30 other people are now coming. So what was meant to be a romantic 2 hours in the movie theaters, is now a ****ing social event.

****ing pissed the ****ing **** off.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Feb 14, 2008,
Quote by 'Leviathan'

Firstly, mum has a huge go at me for what she thought was me NOT doing my homework, when it WAS actually done. That continued for 3 days, until I yelled at her to stop and let me handle my school studies without her.

Then 3 of my teachers now hate me, cause I was late to class, I lost a sheet, and like I said before, the music one, and if they hate you, you get bad grades, which I really don't need right now. (My music theory teacher kicked me out of class and made me do year 12 theory, all because I forgot my guitar, so **** HIM.)

And, last week I arranged a date with the chick I like. Got it done, however, her boyfriend and 20-30 other people are now coming. So what was meant to be a romantic 2 hours in the movie theaters, is now a ****ing social event.

Yeah, well at least you have a date so dont be such a crybaby.
all the time. but not now, now i am tired and looking forward to seeing my boyfriend later. but i quite hate the people on my course right now.

Quote by 'Leviathan'

oh, your life is so hard... you're upset that a "date" with a girl who is already in a relationship is being ruined...by her boyfriend? you arsehole.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Last edited by esther_mouse at Feb 14, 2008,
Quote by esther_mouse
all the time. but not now, now i am tired and looking forward to seeing my boyfriend later. but i quite hate the people on my course right now.

oh, your life is so hard... you're upset that a "date" with a girl who is already in a relationship is being ruined...by her boyfriend? you arsehole.

Hey, let's not get so verbal here, you know how it is when people are pissed off. I'd appreciate it if you would keep your opinions about people to yourself. My day is bad enough. I never stated my life was so hard. I have a good life. People have bad weeks, this is one of them. I f I can't let steam off on UG, then where, huh? I don't hate her boyfriend, and I'm not in a rush to break it up between them. You should just keep quiet and keep your opinions to yourself, because quite frankly, you have no idea how this whole thing unfolded.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Hey, let's not get so verbal here, you know how it is when people are pissed off. I'd appreciate it if you would keep your opinions about people to yourself. My day is bad enough. I never stated my life was so hard. I have a good life. People have bad weeks, this is one of them. I f I can't let steam off on UG, then where, huh? I don't hate her boyfriend, and I'm not in a rush to break it up between them. You should just keep quiet and keep your opinions to yourself, because quite frankly, you have no idea how this whole thing unfolded.

so much for keeping quite...

you are an ass, given the information we have, we can directly assume that you are.

and you've had a bad week?

i have had a bad YEAR, i'm not gonna bitch at people who've done nothing wrong because of it, just because you're having a tantrum doesn't mean everyone else has to shutup, listen, and walk around on tippy toes.

to answer your question thread starter, **** YES.
Teen Angst!

EDIT: It was supposed to be all upper case . Damn this UG filter! Damn it to hell!
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by Hells_Bell
Teen Angst!

EDIT: It was supposed to be all upper case . Damn this UG filter! Damn it to hell!

In Soviet Russia, you filter UG

Hi Hells.
Quote by 'Leviathan'

don't take it so personally, my friend. i call everyone an arsehole, as a matter of course. i affectionately call my boyfriend a dick'ead. i am just a nice, friendly, offensive person

anyways, i did edit that post and say some more stuff, but i can only use IE on these crappy college computers and it crashes when i edit a post.

i basically said, why not show your mum your completed homework to prove it, and have a to cheer you up, it's valentine's day!
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I dont nessecarily feel angry right now, but I could do with some seal pup pummelling right now...
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

i feel like that everytime i go to work.

****faces. XD
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Yes. Coincidentally, I feel the same exact way right now.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
are you saying i should be pissed off at you guys for posting what may be offensive? wow TS, i hope your cat gets stepped on.
Quote by CarbonDeath
I feel pissed off, but not because of the 14th, just cause. It happens to me once a month for a few days and I actually get so mad I bleed. I get hungry and eat a bunch of chocolate and watch romance movies. I think I need a hug..........

lol

Kids, dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die
what is wrong with you people? i remember back in the day, when people post threads like this they get torn to shreds!

:stickpoke
ITS NOT RAPE ITS SURPRISE SEX!!
Club Member #4
PM me or jay2k2jay to join
Last edited by classical_metal at Feb 14, 2008,
Quote by esther_mouse

Lol Essie..its not his fault. This guys girl wants to spend time with him rather than her BF. That doesnt make him an arsehole.
Page 1 of 2