Page 1 of 2
Its been too long guys, to much hiding, too many lies. Im homosexual, there I said it.
Please dont flame me.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
LoL funny...good for u, just dont ask to stay at my place
Ibanez RG350ex
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death

I dont like you anymore

Why. we can still be friends, I wont come onto you or anything
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
and why would someone here care? this doesn't deserve a thread. if you want to come out of the closet, do in the real world, not on a guitar forum... here, nobody cares.

also, we can be friends, I'm not a homphobic
Well, at least you admitted it, now you are free
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
If you are being honest, good for you

If your aren't good for you
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Sure thing.

Hope you feel better now.
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
erm...good for you? when my friend came out to his mum she scared the hell out of him by talking about her own gay experiences. while his dad was sat next to her. poor sod.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
i think i speak for the pit when i say that we dont care.
this is the internet. the only one important enough to matter is me.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by WH15P3R
Sure thing.

Hope you feel better now.

thx for the support

the muffin!
Quote by grunger
now you can never shred. ever.

what about steve vai?
Gear: ESP-LTD EX-50 black
Randall RG25RX
Digitech Death Metal Stompbox
Dunlop Jazz III picks
Ernie Ball "Skinny Top, Heavy Bottom"
I thought you were just "E-Gay"?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
dude congrats on being a fag n such but seriously you just came out to the biggest flame-fest on the internet.
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by MeTaLcOrE_ShReD
what about steve vai?

i think theres a difference between flamboyant and gay. But if we were both gay, i'd hit it.

TS, good for you.
I WANT TO BE INSIDE YOU.

(Oh course I'm kidding, but it wouldn't be the pit if I didn't say something stupid. Kudos to you, you are a brave, brave man).

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
Quote by cocacolabottle
Just remember, God hates fags.

I was born like this, I cant help my urges or feelings

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
Its been too long guys, to much hiding, too many lies. Im homosexual, there I said it.
Please dont flame me.

I wont flame you, because you had the couraje to admit it and I respect your choices.
Congrats, and good luck!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by sebastian_96
I was born like this, I cant help my urges or feelings

i think he was joking, dw

are you going to tell people IRL as well?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Quote by J-Spoon
I WANT TO BE INSIDE YOU.

(Oh course I'm kidding, but it wouldn't be the pit if I didn't say something stupid. Kudos to you, you are a brave, brave man).

oh come on, the pit has a heart

sure, most of it's comprised of dead horse flesh, but its there

oh and sebastian,

will you be my gay e-friend, I have a couple in real life but it couldn't hurt to have one online

Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

yes

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
yes

cool

Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by Diamond Dave
you're not doing this to get girls are you?

I believe that is faulty reasoning

don't quote me on that though
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

im not joking

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
im not joking

whoah whoah, wait. you're like, 15 or 16. that's not really old enough to know for sure. i'm sure you think you know now, but hormones are weird things. you might feel totally differently in two years.
<//////>~ dA
i used to be gay but i got cured
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Quote by Burning Star 4
dude congrats on being a fag n such but seriously you just came out to the biggest flame-fest on the internet.

The "flame-fest" is a bunch of homophobic UG'ers who have been here for less than 6 months. Oh noes, what ever shall he do?

Anyway, glad to see you're comfortable enough with your sexuality sebastian, unless of course this is a huge hoax (I don't doubt your word, but this is the pit).
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by sebastian_96
Why. we can still be friends, I wont come onto you or anything

I'm not falling for that one again.
¯|(°_o)/¯
Quote by dann_blood
The "flame-fest" is a bunch of homophobic UG'ers who have been here for less than 6 months. Oh noes, what ever shall he do?

Anyway, glad to see you're comfortable enough with your sexuality sebastian, unless of course this is a huge hoax (I don't doubt your word, but this is the pit).

Thanks for the support its really helping come to grips with who I am.

the muffin!
sebastian, we know.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Page 1 of 2