Poll: OCD vs Fulldrive
Poll Options
View poll results: OCD vs Fulldrive
OCD
8 89%
Fulldrive v2 mosfet
1 11%
Voters: 9.
everyone raves about the ocd and i've tried it in stores and it is way awesome, but i just feel like the fulldrive would be more versatile is the sound comparable

lets avoid hearsay on this one guys only people who have the one of the mentioned pedals or has demo'd it pretty thoroughly
I own the OCD and my mate has the Fulldrive, I prefer the OCD personally, it just seems more versatile. But then again, I'm biased...
well from the soundclips ive heard i prefer the fulldrive but since i havent played them i dont think i should be voting.
Go for the OCD. But I like the bad monkey better than any overdrive pedal ive tried including the ocd. its not that the bad monkey is any better just seems to have a different tone than any of the other ones. And I really like it.
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
I own the OCD and my mate has the Fulldrive, I prefer the OCD personally, it just seems more versatile. But then again, I'm biased...

so's my amp LOLOL

Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
From what I've heard in clips, etc, the OCD is actually more versatile. It has more gain on tap, and the Fulldrive, while a nice pedal, seems like a bigger, badder older brother of something like a TS808.
Quote by macaroni
so's my amp LOLOL

I'm tempted to warn you for that... just because it was so bad
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Quote by xifr
I'm tempted to warn you for that... just because it was so bad

!!!

Anyway, yeah the OCD is versatile enough can be used for high gain, mid gain, crunch and as a clean boost.

Verdict: Get the OCD.