Where do i begin???
D ♥ Tonight Will Stand as a Testament to Hope Every Scar Burning Bright I Will Stay by Your Side Don't Close Your Eyes ♥ www.myspace.com/aly_the_anarchist :
Some really easy "metal" would be the album Waking The Fallen by Avenged Sevenfold in their "heavier" days. You'll generally get replies with nu-metal bands though because the older metal back in the day is what's considered heavy now.
If you enjoy Avenged Sevenfold; Another good song by them is Critical Acclaim. It's fairly easy, but it's not as metal as Waking The Fallen.
Metal? Metallica. Some of their stuff is piss easy. Try 'For Whom the Bells Tolls' and 'Seek & Destroy'
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
stricken by disturbed, decently easy... awsome solo, can be kinda tricky at one part tho.
aww thanks guys - i love a bunch of those
D ♥ Tonight Will Stand as a Testament to Hope Every Scar Burning Bright I Will Stay by Your Side Don't Close Your Eyes ♥ www.myspace.com/aly_the_anarchist :
am i making hopeless wishes if i want non-down turnned metal/hardcore?
Metallica and Megadeth both play some good Metal in standard
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
aww... you're all so nice!
Yeah, Metallica's good for learning. I mean, Enter Sandman....apart from the solo, is fairly basic, right?

If you want a good song to stick at, try Now I Lay Thee Down by Machine Head. It's pretty easy to play if you stick to it!