i fell victim to one of the world's many douchebags, thinking i was paying for a head on ebay...long story short i got screwed outta $100 and i'm pissed! hope the dude gets aids, cancer..every other bad disease out there. usually i'm vigilant and don't fall victim to such stupid stuff but the circumstances for this seemed normal. anyone else ever get scammed on e-bay or any other place?
If you used paypal you can get your money back and stop wishing death...

I think.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
well i got an e-mail saying that the dude that won the auction couldn't pay so i was getting a second chance offer, e-mail looked legit and everything so i followed the steps which required sending money western union so there's really nothing i can do except hope this guy steps in front of a bus.
Quote by inhatredofme
i fell victim to one of the world's many douchebags, thinking i was paying for a head on ebay...long story short i got screwed outta $100 and i'm pissed! hope the dude gets aids, cancer..every other bad disease out there. usually i'm vigilant and don't fall victim to such stupid stuff but the circumstances for this seemed normal. anyone else ever get scammed on e-bay or any other place?

so i herd u liek mudkips?

back to topic:
maybe you have the chance to get your money back if u used paypal, but please tell us the whole story^^
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
im pretty sure eBay recommends strongly you don't use western union.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
You tried to buy a head on eBay?

What kind of sick, weirdo freak are you?!
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB
You tried to buy a head on eBay?

What kind of sick, weirdo freak are you?!

well the rest of the body cost too damn much!
Quote by groll01
im pretty sure eBay recommends strongly you don't use western union.

yea the thing that got me was the damn e-mail, looked legit so i followed the instructions on there because it said that ebay verified the dude was alright to send to and had some account protection thing too.
Quote by inhatredofme
yea the thing that got me was the damn e-mail, looked legit so i followed the instructions on there because it said that ebay verified the dude was alright to send to and had some account protection thing too.

As the bank-accounts burn.

well wat type of head was it cos if it was an anygood one it seems pretty sus if ur only paying $100 for it. Well i wud think so.
i say if your gonna use ebay
you should only use pay pal
founder/leader of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club
pm me if you would like to join

--my gear--
squier '51 (flipped for left handed)
cheap no name 15w amp
That 100 just got me 2 months supply of smokes. Cheers.

On topic, only buy from ebay stores. Its a hell of alot safer
Hurp De Durp