I've heard it a million times before. My advice is two fold:
1. stop sounding like every other screamo band out there.
2. stop claiming to play metal.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
ok cheers we got some stuff going on there in a month and there all our songs

and ur right we are simular as everyone else and thats cus im not aloud to have a funky bass line and my guitarist doesnt do solos that muchanymore cus hes unreliable lol
Quote by sir-legoman

we are metal YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

The first sign that this wouldn't turn out good.

And sure as hell, first impression proved true.

Come on mate, you have to do better than that. Work on some harmonies and cut down on the screaming. Particularly because the screaming isn't particularly melodious, nor does it stand out from the crowd. As mentioned by so many above, the band is good but not good enough to take extra notice of.

But keep it going. Absorb all the advice, work hard, and constantly look to improve yourselves. Cheers.
thanks we do harmonies in our other songs but its hard to make the band do more cus they just dont listen

we sing aswell but u cant ear it unfortunatly

thanks for your views
Quote by civildp1
I've heard it a million times before. My advice is two fold:
1. stop sounding like every other screamo band out there.
2. stop claiming to play metal.

AMEN.

UnderOath is good though.
It really wasn't that bad, just lacks some originality. Less screaming and more harmonic vocals would be nice too.
Quote by sir-legoman
thanks we do harmonies in our other songs but its hard to make the band do more cus they just dont listen

Then why ask for advice? And why on earth doesn't your band want to improve?

Quote by sir-legoman

we sing aswell but u cant ear it unfortunatly

What? Then why sing?

Everyone here's basically giving you sound advice pointing towards one thing : more melodic singing.
ok thanks im taking this all in and ur all giving great advice

techtonic i dont think we are emo well i hope not lol

we got a recording coming up so we got our NEW stuff coming up and then ul be able to hear the singing in our songs finally YAY