today i was listening to the news on the radio and it comes on with this
"today baseball player was charged with criminal steroid use blah blah baseball, oh yeah these many people died in the war."
does anybody find it dumb that a news station can rant about how much we should care for some baseball player when there are much more "important" things we could talk about? opinions?
We have Terry Wogan in Britain, everyones' favourite Irishman. He never talks about anything important. But yea, I agree.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Sorry, but I think you must be mistaken- there hasn't been a war since the 18th century. But I'll tell what there has been a lot of- cats up trees.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Gotta play the polls, man. The w... egh.. the "war" is old. I want to know what that guy was doing at that place with that person that night.
This reminds me of the whole Montel fiasco...
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
arggghhhh I know what you mean. I live in Australia and we have these absolutely shite "current affairs" programs and their top "current event" is something like "Which Laundry Detergent is the Best" or "Australia's Worst Neighbour/Builder/Generic Conman/Florist".

It's painful.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Last edited by BenFoffenbock at Feb 14, 2008,
was it CNN or Fox?

aw and about news bashing i hate nancy grace
"yeah, well, you know...

that's just like... your opinion man."

-The Dude, His Dudeness
In England the "Loans For Peerages" thing going on
FFS NO ONE CARES APART FROM THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING CHARGED
It's like there's a disciplinary hearing at Tesco's, no one cares apart from the people directly involved!!!
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
ohh please, the only big thing here is when some one have a birthday^^
small swedish town..hate it!
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
yeah, it's pretty gay. my local news has never had anything about celebrities or anything, but i think it sucks how everyone obsesses (sp?) over stuff like that, like brittany spears. i don't see what's so special about them. every time they take a **** the media has to make a big deal about it.
well, news channels are just like any other business. they're out to make money and they know what people are interested in. i wouldn't blame them, i would blame the general publics' attention span.
Quote by Arthur Curry
well, news channels are just like any other business. they're out to make money and they know what people are interested in. i wouldn't blame them, i would blame the general publics' attention span.

Tell me about it. If the general public had a longer atte.. ooh, red car.
i don't bother with the news anymore, i just find **** out from everybody else. only thing i care about is sports and i just watch ESPN for that.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Tell me about it. If the general public had a longer atte.. ooh, red car.

Ahahahaha...that was great! I mean REALLY! For God's sake!

Okay.....wha....what were we talking about again?

Dude!? Did you just see that red......
the whole world doesn't have to stop because of some war, there can still be other things happening?
鋼の錬金術師
Hai guys, was just getting some money from the house..... hey, wheres the ice cream truck gone... dammit
im not just talking about the war i am saying this about other things such as the state of... what? Famous Celebrity just got a speeding ticket?
Who actually cares about this whole baseball thing? I watch tons of sports and could seriously care less.
Quote by bendystraw
im not just talking about the war i am saying this about other things such as the state of... what? Famous Celebrity just got a speeding ticket?

We live in a culture where we bum-off celebrities because peoples lives have become so low and pathetically drawn to forms of uneasy and souless entertainment and social circles that they need their daily fix of other peoples lifes to compensate for their over-saturated and meaningless own.

Ka-pow!