hi,recently i got amplitube and i am having some problems,i am using an ac97 realtek onboard sound card which i think is the problem.i have a mic in and my headphone socket side by side,i plug my guitar into the mic and and listen to my playing with headphones.when i run amplitube i adjust the mic input and master volume along with the volume on the virtual amp so they are low.it is ok for some types of settings but if i use an amp with lots of gain,i get a ton of feedback.can anyone tell me how to overcome this?is the realtek ac97 a no no for amplitube?what is the best config for this software?any info appreciated.
There are a lot of problems with the realtek vista drivers. You're on vista, yes?

Check out the ASIO4ALL driver if you have sound problems on vista.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
hi,no unfortunately i'm still on windows xp will asio for all work with xp?
Yep- but it's probably not the answer your problem.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices