The inevitable has happened lol, my friend has dropped his guitar. No more little dinks this time either the neck has bloody snapped right at the headstock. I'd just like someone in the know to have a look and tell me if its possible to get it repaired, and if it is how much is it guna cost? Looks to me like its broke at the scarf joint though since the necks painted its hard to tell, also I think its just the fretboard and strings holding the headstock on.

1. remove the strings
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
consult a luthier, that looks extremely bad. Do not even attempt to fix that yourself, you may ruin the axe. Seriously go to a shop and see if they have a lutheir or if they know of one in town. This may or may not be fixable
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Serjem
1. remove the strings

I'm actually doin that right now but I still lol'd when i read that

Alexibanez the guitars not mine, im posting this on behalf of the other guitarist in my band, If it was mine I'd be turning green and hurling blunt objects.
naa put some glue in there and ya'll be fine

seriously tho take it to a tech and let him/her/whatever take a look at it
i dont think it's gonna cost you that much tho^^
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Eh, I saw something on this somewhere, I'll see if i can find it...
Quote by jimRH7

Cheers dude, after contemplation tho I dont think I'd trust myself to glue a neck back together myself. Maybe if it was mine but since its not and im sure my mate wouldn't be happy if I did it wrong, I'll see about taking it to a shop. Anyone know the approximate price range were looking at here?
Quote by madmurphy
I'm actually doin that right now but I still lol'd when i read that

Alexibanez the guitars not mine, im posting this on behalf of the other guitarist in my band, If it was mine I'd be turning green and hurling blunt objects.

woops looks like i mis-read... id now suggest taking it to a repairs expert.
Bumpety bump.......

I really need to know around how much this is guna cost to get fixed. I've seen threads of people fixing necks in worse states than this so im pretty sure it can be fixed but for the life of me i cant find anything to give an average price lol
It doesn't look too bad. Probably fixable with some proper glue and some clamps. Better take it to a luthier though, since this isn't your own axe.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!