Ok I got you all in here, would just like to say hello. I've been playing for about a year and a half now, practicing the last few months on average of 2 hours a day or more. Didn't REALLY get into it until September or so of 07.

Came here to learn some new things, ways to make myself better and speed up improvement, get some practice drills etc.,

Little about me, my name is Kyle (who would've guessed right?) I'm 21, and LOVE riding my CBR when it's warm and I'm not practicing guitar, and play Xbox 360 with my buddies when I get the chance.

My guitars are in my signature. Anything else just ask, hope I'm not missing anything.

Oh yeah one more thing, no free guitars or beer. Sorry.
Martin DX1
79' Strat with original 1972 maple neck w/bullet truss / Lace Sensor Golds
93' Strat mahogany neck with Lace Sensor Silver.
Blackface Fender Twin
Lots of pedals..
Last edited by kylec922 at Feb 14, 2008,
i only checked this thread because of the free beer thing, tbh
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I'm here for the beer too...welcome though.

Damn noobs with their lies about beer *goes to fridge*
Quote by smb
I'm here for the beer too...welcome though.

Damn noobs with their lies about beer *goes to fridge*

Bah I am not use to being a noob!
Martin DX1
79' Strat with original 1972 maple neck w/bullet truss / Lace Sensor Golds
93' Strat mahogany neck with Lace Sensor Silver.
Blackface Fender Twin
Lots of pedals..
Quote by kylec922
Came here to learn some new things, ways to make myself better and speed up
^^^^For that, I recommend a Suzuki GSXR n00b!

but seriously, hey new guy! There's plenty of lessons on UG(check the lessons sections) and you can always ask stuff(even really stupid questions) in the Guitar Basics Section...or if you have a guitar related question in "Electric Guitar" OR if you have an amp/pedal/misc. gear question, ask in the Gear and Accessories Section. Someone nice will eventually answer if you asked your question clearly. Avoid The Pit...trust me.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Haha it won't be long until you're part of the furniture here. Fill out your profile and try the IRC chat are things I suggest to make some friends here.
*banned for getting my hopes up*

Welcome to UG
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...