Page 1 of 11
So, ive been thinking, to prove my martial arts expertise, i want to travel the world and defeat in combat the hardest land animals, wearing basic clothing, and using only weapons that can be found in those animals natural habitat. I wanted to consult the pit on where i can find these animals in their natural habitat, tricks to defeat them, and the order in which i should fight them(hardest last). I was thinking (in descending order, hardest to weakest)

1. Elephant
2. Bear
3. Gorilla
4. Rhino
5. Wilderbeast/Bull/buffalo
6. Snakes
7. a wild Ram
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Some of them are protected species though.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
lol
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
i forgot hippos, yeah ill defeat one of them too, theyll be like number 4 tho
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Where are you going to just FIND an elephant?
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Blame canada! blame Canada! just for their beady little eyes....
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
@ cal uk

all the animals listed have killed humans, i dont care if they are endangered, im fighting back!
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by Red33
Where are you going to just FIND an elephant?

A zoo?

And no offence to TS, but something about this thread seems suspicious. Is it original, or stolen from another forum?
you wont kill one... the gorilla is epically strong... mean elephants will step on you and therefore you die... the bears claws will rip you apart... o and what kind of bear?... rhino... needless to say you will have a new orifice... maybe the wildabeast and ram if you are good... snakes will be easiest if you know what ur doing.. if not you die again
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.
i dont know my search button doesnt work, there may be a similar thread, i dont know, if there is then delete this
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Remember the gorilla is capable of tearing your arms out of the sockets. It has the strength of ten men and a harem to defend.

The bear simply wanders about, hardly ever attacking anyone. I bet you'd be surprised how hard it is to get a bear to actually attack, if that is your goal.

Getting a gorilla to attack should be easy enough - threaten its mate(s) and/or young...

Oh yah, the mama bear! While less deadly than the daddy bear, a mama bear with cubs will disembowel you quite properly.

Hmm...silverback versus mama grizzly. Now we're talking!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

A gorilla will kick your ass harder than an elephant will.

And hippos are freakin scary.
He wants them in their natural habitat, anyway beating the **** out of an elephant in the zoo will probably not go over well with the zookeepers.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Cato 60 where is your faith, i am an expert these animals will fall, with confidence strength and intelligence these animals will fall, and i want to fight an alaskan bear
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Hippo is the most dangerous out of all of those, will bite you into 2 pieces then it's off for a salad
Lol pretty epic
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
oh yeah how did i forget lions and tigers, imma get them too, so where can i find these animals?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
For snakes, you'd be best of looking on a plane.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Quote by JackalUK
1 should be a hippo

+1

and a tiger.

Quote by bob farrell

1. Elephant Masai Mara in Africa (however you spell it)
2. Bear Black Bears in American forests, Grizzlies in Canada
3. Gorilla a zoo would probably be your best bet
4. Rhino see: elephant
5. Wilderbeast/Bull/buffalo see: elephant
6. Snakes basically any jungle, the amazon
7. a wild Ram why a ram?

hope it goes well.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Last edited by Sol9989 at Feb 14, 2008,
@ Sol9989
thanks for the locations, zzokeepers wont be happy though, i have to fight them in the wild where they are at their most violent and aggressive, otherwise its not fair on them
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Wow. You are a nutter arn't you?
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
You know, Hippos are one of the most aggressive animals on Earth.

But be careful. They could snap you in half with one bite.
Quote by sesslerite
You know, Hippos are one of the most aggressive animals on Earth.

But be careful. They could snap you in half with one bite.

where can i find one? not in zoos. And ill be careful of course
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by bob farrell
@ Sol9989
thanks for the locations, zzokeepers wont be happy though, i have to fight them in the wild where they are at their most violent and aggressive, otherwise its not fair on them

i really don't know where to find Gorillas in the wild.

and Hippos run at you at 30mph. you get crushed more than bitten.

Lol, a wild ram.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Should i add a horse? they must be pretty tough rite?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
i'm pretty sure a lion/random big cat would be harder to kill in it's natural environment than an elephant.

dude.. ur not a true martial artist if ur trying to defeat... animals... i do karate myself.. and martial arts isnt about proving your expertise... cos at the end of the day.. u dont attack first. you defend yourself, and you counter so hard they wont attack you again. wtf's a poor... ANIMAL.. done to u?

if this is how you're gna 'prove your expertise' you're not worthy of even calling yourself a martial artist...

I SPIT ON YOU! *spit*
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Kadaj
For snakes, you'd be best of looking on a plane.

rofl.
Quote by philjay
^^I never ceases to amaze my guitar playing friends. It's all fun in games till I bring out the MIGHTY TOASTER

(Discussion about the Orange Tiny Terror)
You haven't edited you OP for the hippo yet. And it should be numero uno because their natural habitat is water. No kung-fu style for underwater combat.

And with the Rhino, just like the Hippo and Elephant, because of their extraordinarily strong skin, should be listed higher. Like with a Gorilla, you could be lucky and just stab the thing with a sharpened stick or drop a rock on it's head...but not a rhino.

Well...you're gonna have to go to Africa to get most these animals in their natural habitat, so go Kunta Kente sytle. With grizzlies and black bears, you can just head north to Canada. Alaska is your best bet tho. Hockey-style or Eskimo-style is up to you. For deadly snakes, I'd go Steve Irwin-style and head to Australia.

And uh, China for tigers(kill a Panda while your there), and uh, I believe a farm is the natural habitat for a bull. So you might want to start there. Karate chop off some sirloins.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
dude.. ur not a true martial artist if ur trying to defeat... animals... i do karate myself.. and martial arts isnt about proving your expertise... cos at the end of the day.. u dont attack first. you defend yourself, and you counter so hard they wont attack you again. wtf's a poor... ANIMAL.. done to u?

if this is how you're gna 'prove your expertise' you're not worthy of even calling yourself a martial artist...

I SPIT ON YOU! *spit*

Karate lol at you, thats not even a real martial art, its an exercise regime. Jeet Kune Do and its philosophy should allow through clever attack patterns the easy defeat of anything threatening, these animals arent poor, they are more deadly than almost all human beings, including you, but not me, and i intend to prove it. Karate, lmao
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid