My computer just logged itself off. Does anyone know how this could have happened?
magic
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
it probably depends on how long your computer has been on, mine does that sometimes. if your pc hasnt been on for a long time check the power supply or your settings.
mine does that sometimes.. prob something to do with a firewall or maybe u hit a button and didnt know it
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.
Probably updated when you weren't around and restarted.
Guitar Related Products
Schecter Omen-6
Digitech Grunge Distortion Pedal
Peavey Rage-158 15w Amp

Member of Kurt Cobain>shredding club P.M. eldanny to join.
Were you loading off a U3 device or was it on your computer? Because I've had that same problem with Firefox on my U3 Smart Drive
Nah I wasnt doing anything unusual, just surfing the net. And Im pretty sure i didnt press anything by accident either.
Quote by yam
Nah I wasnt doing anything unusual, just surfing the net. And Im pretty sure i didnt press anything by accident either.

Hmmm, that's unusual.

Get a mac
That happens to my parent's computer. Of course I doubt the 400 anti-virus programs that my dad installs and are all running at the same time, can help out.
Quote by dissident52
That happens to my parent's computer. Of course I doubt the 400 anti-virus programs that my dad installs and are all running at the same time, can help out.

using more than 1 anti-virus program at a time is actually counter productive.
Quote by freedoms_stain

Windows is counter productive as a whole

Macs are virtually immune to viruses. GET ONE
Quote by freedoms_stain

That is what both me and and my brother tell him. But he is quite stubborn.
Quote by aschaetter
Yep, Windows is definitely your problem. Kubuntu FTW!

i'm not really into pokemon
Quote by Kumanji
Windows is counter productive as a whole

Macs are virtually immune to viruses. GET ONE

Do you know something windows users can do that mac users cant!

Shut the **** up!
Quote by fattypaty105
Do you know something windows users can do that mac users cant!

Shut the **** up!

You got me, that's pretty much the only thing that mac users cannot do but windows users can.
Quote by bequickorbedead
You got me, that's pretty much the only thing that mac users cannot do but windows users can.

I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on. Hell, most Mac users can't even talk without using their hands, which ranks their intelligence somewhere between a simian and hog ****.
Quote by fattypaty105
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on. Hell, most Mac users can't even talk without using their hands, which ranks their intelligence somewhere between a simian and hog ****.

Got me again