ok so recently my whole computer was restored due to viruses and stuff. and ALL files were deleted, and my songs are now all on my ipod only. How can i transfer them back to my computer? i've tried dragging them in itunes but it doesnt work. and i have my ipod set on manually manage music. does anyone know wat i should do?
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
just look online. there are plenty of downloads out there that let you manage all files and transfer them back on to your ipod.
Can't you just fix your computer settings to show hidden files, then go to the iPod when it's connected like it's a flash drive, go to Music, and take all of the folders and copy them?

That's what I did. It worked well.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
go to tools>folder options>show hidden files>go to your ipod>access the music folder> copy it all to your desktop>import it all.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

ey Dude Im sure there is a way but it will involve hacking your I pod . Apple have made sure you can not transer files from your i pod onto a P.C. But there will be someway of doing it . sorry i cannot be of much help.
Quote by Mafoo
ey Dude Im sure there is a way but it will involve hacking your I pod . Apple have made sure you can not transer files from your i pod onto a P.C. But there will be someway of doing it . sorry i cannot be of much help.

this is why people shouldnt pretend to know anything about things. "hacking your ipod" come onnnn!