One of the pioneering deathgrind bands.

I only have "Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses" but i fecking love it.
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal
Are you satisfied with the way that you exist?

Man, Conditions.... HAS to be the most crushing grind album ever written, I unearthed today for a few spins. Must get my hands on Need To Control one of these days.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
great band
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
mmmmm new tracks

These new tracks on " This Comp Kills Fascists" are ****ing lethal. Brutal Truth deliver even better then ever.Their vocalist has definately become one of my favorite in the genre.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

I pre-ordered the new album in Relapse's sale they had last month and they shipped it two weeks early. Just finished listening to it, fantastic. They picked up right where they left off.
The only brutal truth thread on UG and it has 6 replies. :| whatever.

I'm pretty excited to be seeing them with eyehategod next month. Was just wondering ya'll opinions on whether to get Kill Trend Suicide or Need to Control.
Need To Control, definitely....almost as good as the debut. But a different beast altogether!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.