Page 1 of 2
RANT

Everyone in it is so damn retarded... let me explain why i am so frustrated right now.

Ok i know no one is perfect, for instance i have a spelling issue... lol. But when you are 16-19 and you cant read a damn clock there is something wrong with you.

i go to a charter school where you have to sign when you go to the bathroom. sad to say when people cant read the damn clock. I will go up there and there is a guy already in there and he will write like 8:25 and it is really like 9:25 when he goes in.

or people will put like 10:27 when it is like 9:15 then i sign in, and the person above them puts 9:02......

People depend way too much on their digital clocks....
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Quote by Chordzzz
Then go live in the wilderness like a hermit.

+1

It's the best remedy. This way, you can be isolated from the very thing you hate.

Go do it. Do it now.
You know what you should do? Dye your hair blonde, wear white t-shirts and baggy pants. Pierce your ears, and start putting all that anger and frustration into a little notebook, make it rhyme, and get on a stage. Then let the world know about it. And make fun of ICP, too.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
You hate society because people can't read clocks? There's this thing called having a life, check it out.
two and a half men.
eh i was hopin for something a little more dramatic than clockwork here.

Be mad at society for being so goddam ignorant to the world.
Be mad at society for not understanding the difference between a muslim and a jew.
Be mad at society for thinking that being gay automatically means you have aids,
Not because they cant read a clock, they can barely tie their damn shoes.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by IwannaBeSadated
eh i was hopin for something a little more dramatic than clockwork here.

Be mad at society for being so goddam ignorant to the world.
Be mad at society for not understanding the difference between a muslim and a jew.
Be mad at society for thinking that being gay automatically means you have aids,
Not because they cant read a clock, they can barely tie their damn shoes.

When I saw the format that this was being written, I was hoping the end of every sentence was going to rhyme.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know what you should do? Dye your hair blonde, wear white t-shirts and baggy pants. Pierce your ears, and start putting all that anger and frustration into a little notebook, make it rhyme, and get on a stage. Then let the world know about it. And make fun of ICP, too.

Throw in some distorted guitars, a horrible screaming vocalist, an excellent marketing scheme, and an amazing legal team, and you're on your way to commercial success in music.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Throw in some distorted guitars, an excellent marketing scheme, and an amazing legal team, and you're on your way to commercial success in music.

The distorted guitar has to be used sparingly. This is about hip-hop.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by greasysnowball
RANT

Everyone in it is so damn retarded... let me explain why i am so frustrated right now.

Ok i know no one is perfect, for instance i have a spelling issue... lol. But when you are 16-19 and you cant read a damn clock there is something wrong with you.

i go to a charter school where you have to sign when you go to the bathroom. sad to say when people cant read the damn clock. I will go up there and there is a guy already in there and he will write like 8:25 and it is really like 9:25 when he goes in.

or people will put like 10:27 when it is like 9:15 then i sign in, and the person above them puts 9:02......

People depend way too much on their digital clocks....

You hate society because people depend on digital clocks?
Quote by darkstar2466
Throw in some distorted guitars, a horrible screaming vocalist, an excellent marketing scheme, and an amazing legal team, and you're on your way to commercial success in music.

You guys are making fun of the emos !
two and a half men.
Quote by Cameronrobson
You guys are making fun of the emos !

Actually, I was referring to Eminem. Hence the ICP reference.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
The distorted guitar has to be used sparingly. This is about hip-hop.

It's all about the hip-hop infused with distorted guitars. They seem to call it "nu-metal" these days.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Actually, I was referring to Eminem. Hence the ICP reference.

Making fun of ICP doesn't really make you stand out.
two and a half men.
Quote by tyronelab
RATM?

They aren't important. This is about real hip-hop.
Quote by Cameronrobson
Making fun of ICP doesn't really make you stand out.

Not even if you have a skit with two guys giving each other head?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Pliant
Why are you at a charter school?

I chose to go here so i can graduate faster.

In Reply to other posts: I am really just pissed at how ignorent and unintellegent our society is.. i leave little insulting notes text to their name so when they go to pee again they feel ashamed...

but still... its not just the clock thing, its just the lack of common knowledge people have.

i think im more pissed about that than anything
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
They aren't important. This is about real hip-hop.

Eminem?
two and a half men.
Quote by greasysnowball

In Reply to other posts: I am really just pissed at how ignorent and unintellegent our society is.. i leave little insulting notes text to their name so when they go to pee again they feel ashamed...

but still... its not just the clock thing, its just the lack of common knowledge people have.

You should feel ashamed for being a prick. But use that in your art.
Quote by Cameronrobson
Eminem?

I was thinking Fred Durst.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Real hip hop!?
two and a half men.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

why not do that? they will be motivated to do a simple task properly.....
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by gunther_sucks
Quote by greasysnowball

Like how making fun of cripples motivates them to walk?
two and a half men.
Quote by greasysnowball

Well, I could leave notes for you making fun of you being incapable of spelling, would that help you? Hell, we could have a huge flamefest right here and now, but I'm not going to, because that would be prickish. ..But then.. It might make me more hip-hop if I start random beef with people I don't really know.. Decisions, decisions.
Quote by vintage x metal

people are stupid because they can be, sad sad sad
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
build a shed in which to hide your shame.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Fred Durst is t3h secks. Who else can rhyme cookie with nookie?

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, I could leave notes for you making fun of you being incapable of spelling, would that help you? Hell, we could have a huge flamefest right here and now, but I'm not going to, because that would be prickish. ..But then.. It might make me more hip-hop if I start random beef with people I don't really know.. Decisions, decisions.

Just spank some bitches homie dog!

Quote by darkstar2466

A four year old.
two and a half men.
Quote by darkstar2466

not too many, that takes talent
Quote by Cameronrobson
Just spank some bitches homie dog!

A four year old.

Ur do-n it rong.

Society pisses me off, too. Living in a world where Fred Durst gets laid more than I ever will just angers me.
Quote by vintage x metal

the problem is some of these people sad to say are in Nation Juniors Honor Society....

like i said i have a grammer issue and i dont care so flame away.

but i can still do simple tasks like read a freaking clock.

i may seem prickish and i dont mean to be, but its just frustrating thinking that by some freak miracle these people could be working above me, or working in a bank and handling my money.

its more frightening when you look at it like that... am i right?
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by gunther_sucks
Quote by greasysnowball
the problem is some of these people sad to say are in Nation Juniors Honor Society....

i may seem prickish and i dont mean to be, but its just frustrating thinking that by some freak miracle these people could be working above me, or working in a bank and handling my money.

Maybe for you. It's kinda funny for us.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Chordzzz
Then go live in the wilderness like a hermit.

That was a movie called Into the Wild....
Quote by greasysnowball

Ah hah hah. Until you're perfect, don't go around slating everybody else.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Ah hah hah. Until you're perfect, don't go around slating everybody else.

lulz @ ignorans n hippokrazy
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by greasysnowball

I had a stupid boss once while working for a pizza chain the name of which I cannot mention as my lawyer has advised me not to.
On one particular day she asked me which is larger 1/2 or 1/3.
After I picked my jaw up off the floor I answered 1/2.
She proceded to ask this question "Are you sure? Because 3 is bigger than 2"
I then said "Exactly" and walked away.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Page 1 of 2