I was just curious if anyone has ever bought or would buy a used Ipod for a bit more $$ since it was full of music. I know that a while back you couldnt transfer music back onto your computer but maybe you can now?.. Im not sure but when I deleted something from my itunes and plugged in my ipod it asked me if i wanted to transfer that music back to itunes, so i guess it can be done. Im asking this because i am thinking about selling my ipod t upgrade to a larger one. My Ipod is a 60gig and it has about 41 gigs of music at the moment. All of the Cd's have been purchased by me except for one, so its all legal music as well. Just curious what you guys thought, and the music i have can be seen in my profile (beware nonmetalcore fans) plus many more artists that are not listed. most of it is 2-4 cds deep of each artist And im not looking for a smart ass response. Thanks
Current Gear

ESP Ltd EC 1000
Schecter C1 FR

Jackson Dinky
Crap Acoustic
Crate Excalibur GX2200H
4x12cab
if i was to buy an ipod i wouldnt pay more if it had music on it
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Did you purchase the music of iTunes, or are they ripped files of a physical CD?
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
if i was to buy an ipod i wouldnt pay more if it had music on it

+1
plus, who would want music that some other guy is into. i mean, if i liked some of the same artists.....but still, i'd want to put my own music on the ipod...
I guess i "ripped" them from the cds that i bought, and I figured you would obviously want your own music too, but like i said, if you could add music back to your itunes and gain maybe 50-80 cds of your choice. But i reasonably understand why you wouldnt pay more, its just a question though. thanks for the feedback
Current Gear

ESP Ltd EC 1000
Schecter C1 FR

Jackson Dinky
Crap Acoustic
Crate Excalibur GX2200H
4x12cab
Quote by Lettherebeshred
I guess i "ripped" them from the cds that i bought, and I figured you would obviously want your own music too, but like i said, if you could add music back to your itunes and gain maybe 50-80 cds of your choice. But i reasonably understand why you wouldnt pay more, its just a question though. thanks for the feedback

Whether or not you ripped them isn't at issue. Hell, everyone does it; it's perfectly legal.

But more on point, if the songs were purchased from iTunes store, it would be possible to transer them, as such.

However, there is another way to transfer ripped music. Use the iPod as a portable drive, that way it is used as a memory stick, and operates in the same way,

Problem sorted.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni